chapter7-stuff goes down in the kitchen

i made my way to the kitchen trying not to be seen ducking under and behind stuff when people passed when i finely made in to the kitchens i tickled the pear and entered and then was talked by my best house elf friend in the world. Lucy.

"i was so worried about you hermy! going into the forest! oh it must have been so scary! why if one of those nasty bloodsuckers would have hurt oh i would have marched into the forest and really whack em one! why those little... oh hermy you must be starving! ". she helped me up and toke me to the back room and sat me at a table.( the teachers don't know of this room so that the students are able to come into the kitchens and have something to eat. this room is here in hidden because students aren't allowed down here).

then I suddenly heard a voice from behind me.

"why, hello granger fancy seeing you here, finely came to the decision of joining me for  a snack? what toke you so long?"

I whipped around to see him at the table behind me.

"you utter rat!! harry and Ron are angry and furious and were practically shouting at poor sir Edmond when he saved me from their wrath!"

"you know Edmond?" he said in surprise.

"well, yeah I met him a couple of nights ago and saw him today...we had a nice chat he told me he knows you too, DRAGON " I smiled " mine is braveheart."

"huh, stupid Gryffindor's and their 'toughness' , anyway nice... nickname". he shrugged

Lucy then appeared and placed a small chocolate cake in front of me and i turned to Draco.

"want a piece? or are you on a royal Malfoy diet where you cant eat anything that's under 900 galleons?". I questioned with a smirk.

"well i cant have this amazing god like body tainted by peasant food...well this can be an exception." he smirked back.

he left his table and sat across from me and I handed him a piece and he tried it.

"this is surprisingly nice." he said.

"yeah, thank you Lucy!" I smiled to her

"no problem hermy anytime for you!" she gave me a hug then left back through the door and to the kitchen to join the others.

"did that house elf just hug you granger?" Draco said with a raised eyebrow.

"yes she did and she has a name! its Lucy and if you don't respect her and treat her badly why ill, ill..."

"what would you do granger? attack a handsome, sexy man like me? " he said cheekily." im a model with a six pack abs why...or do you just want to touch them? is that it? oh granger never thought you were a-"

"im not a bloody pervert Malfoy! I didn't go looking at copy's of other peoples chests like what you did!"

"i didn't get a good look granger because strong arms were holding my face and pants." he scoffed then smirked again" how was it being a boy? did you like it?"

"oh buzz off and stop these horrid questions! I like being myself! not a bloody boy like you!." I folded my arms and glared at him

Draco leaned across the table a bit.
"don't forget granger you've felt how strong I really am I can easily push you to the ground."

"is that a threat ferret? and don't forget that I have strength as well! remember when I was able to swing you around to face me a couple of weeks ago! huh beat that!" I threatened back leaning other the table aswell to match him.

"try me." he smirked getting into my face.

"are you literly daring me to take you on in a bloody wrestlinh match?..."