Chapter 8-are we pen pals now?

dear peoples reading this,

can I just say im a lazy ass potato and im sorry about forgetting about this story excited. plus I have horrible spelling and so does my auto correct but I hope this story somehow makes since. love you guys and I hope im forgiven!

im sorry!

love spice

---------

10 minutes later Ron and Harry had found me walking out of the girls bathroom.

"where did you go 'mione?!" Ron's ears went pink while harry just looked unconfutable beside Ron playing with his hands not wanting to get into a fight of some kind with his best friends.

I gave Ron a blank look and pointed over my shoulder to the girls bathroom door behind me.

"what's with the snow?" harry asked curious looking at my hair.

"some one froze the bathroom while I was in there" Hermione said and swung around and opened the door to show the boys that the bathroom indeed, was snowing.Big chunks of snow hung off the window stills and snow appeared from the ceiling and slowly fell to the floor. Hermione closed the door with a straight face. What the boys didn't know is that when harry asked, Hermione flicked her hands behind her back and muttered a spell as she turned and opened the door.
'im so sorry to whoever is in the bathroom when I did that' Hermione thought to herself.

"why are you still wearing that top?" Ron said looking at it disgusted. he seems to be wanting to pick a fight lovely. wow. I didn't know I had the fashion police on my tail.

"Ron, ive been in the bathroom. I didn't take it off because bring anything in there to change into" I said giving him a small angry look.

Ron just stood there gaping not knowing what else to say to get himself fired up.

"now if you will excuse me, im going to my room to change."
as I turned on my heel to walk away Ron added "why do you smell strongly of Malfoy!"

I growled under my breath swung around to face Ron and pointed a finger at him, harry stepped back giving Ron a 'you are in this one alone man' look.

"that's because im wearing his bloody clothes! do you think there's a Malfoy hidden in the girls bathroom grinning about this or something! do you think I can just walk around topless! hell no! Ron you brat!" I angrily huffed and swung around and stormed towards the Gryffindor tower leaving a gobsmacked Ronald and a harry who was giving Ron an 'oooh daymn' look.

~~~time skip brought to you by Harrys sass~~~

when Hermione entered the empty girls dormitory she went straight to her bed and instantly took the shirt off and folded it neatly on the bed and then paused when saw the sneaky words changed back into 'im the slytherin prince'.

"you rat Malfoy" she said out loud to herself. There was a tapping sound comeing from the window and she went over and opened it and an owl flew in and landed on her bed holding out a letter, she opened it:

-----------

Dear Gryffindor princess with hair that looks like a rats nest,

Keep the shirt, that is how you can remember this perfect god forever and know that I will be happy knowing that  you have it.
if not and you don't want it...keep it anyway because I don't want it now that it has granger germs on it. also the next clue has been given out:

we breath fire (blah blah blah)

 touch our eggs (blah blah)

you will be crisped lunch.