Chapter 2 potion partners

( warning: there's a lil swearing )

The other schools will be arriving in two months time. 

------

Hermione's pov:

When I first entered the great hall just about everyone had stopped what they were doing to look at me. I felt a little self-conscious from this and bowed my head slightly and continued to my seat. I took one last glance around and managed to catch the eyes of Draco Malfoy who was looking at me and then to everyone else with a puzzled look. 

I stared at him for a couple of seconds and I didn't want to admit it but he is strangely and annoyingly handsome and..... Ginny is now connected to my arm and dragging me down into my seat which I'm extremely thankful for because I did not think I could pull myself away...

my timetable was placed into my hands and with something to do now i looked over it

Timetable:

 double potions

 transformation

~LUNCH~

Magical creatures

Defense Against the Dark Arts (DATDA)

~ DINNER~

Me, Harry and Ron walked down to the cold damp dungeons where our cold, damp classroom is. But it felt familiar and it felt more homely so I didn't mind as much.

We walked in and the first thing seen was all the names in pairs on the black chalkboard that was set up at the front f the classroom set above a desk with a cauldron. we walked up to the board and searched for our names.

Beside me I heard Ron give a yell of protest " Oh bloody hell !!".  his face went slight red at as he stared at the name beside his and from the behind us a voice spoke up.

" suck it up buttercup I hate you too now get your arse over here! and don't screw this up for me". Pansy screeched from the middle of the classroom where I could see that their names had also been imprinted on the stools in bold white letters. Ron gave a groan in protest but decided not to get his butt kicked by the Slytherin and walked over and slumped into his chair

'I think she has a crush on him' Hermione thought

" Oh man, I'm gonna be blown up by the end of this class...Or maybe before the class even starts". Harry said looking at the name goyle beside his.

Goyle gave a snort 

They sat down in front of Ron and Pansy so they were in the very front of the classroom. perfect place for Snape to keep an eye on them I guess.

I went back to searching for my name then when I finally saw it my jaw dropped at whose name was beside it.

" Granger, you're going to catch Flys doing that now get your Gryffindor butt over here".

Yelled the Ferret from the very back of the classroom in the furthest corner from my friends. 

'Damn Ferret ' i thought grinding my teeth and slowly made my way over

I could sence a pressence in my head. 

'Hello?'

' Hello Mystery girl what a surprise' the voice said in an actual surprised voice

I sat down by Ferret boy and just stared down at my desk. I'm slightly surprised he hasn't said anything else to me yet...

' you sound a little strained, that ------  of yours annoying you again?' the voice asked curiously, I could tell he was talking about my encounter with Ron.