chapter 5: saving the bloody ferret.

"Alright champions, gather round. we have your outfits for you to wear during the 1st task, as you can see each is a different colour this is to represent your school. also the outfits have got tracking device sown into it so we know where you are. if you wish to leave the task and give up either press your ankle for 10 seconds or step over the boundary line and you will be teleported back to the start. The boundary lines are red. you don't cross unless you want out and will be instantly disqualified. right! now, once you have gotten what you are expected to get then return here, no apperating. you must also return with your team mate. right. that's sorted. go get changed and meet by the forest the judges and I will be waiting." said a man named Alfred cobblestone that had now wobbled out of the champion tent.

Susan bones handed us our body suits then followed after the man.

me and Malfoy walked into the changing room with our names on it. I turned and faced the left wall and toke my jersey off along with my jeans, Malfoy faced the other wall and did the same.

I looked in the mirror and looked at the suit. it was gold at the chest and turned into silver as it got to the hips. it looked like a second skin but it was really comfy and I felt more flexible and light in it...huh, no sleves I though there was...

once Malfoy was done we walked to the edge of the forest and stode beside the other teams, they looked amazing in their outfits, baxtain was in light blue through to white. Iceland where in navey blue to purple. the judges where in front of us and behind the judges there were a whole lot of seats filled with the students.

each team then stode at a path that lead into the forest.

just before we ran into the forest I sent one last message into his head

'good luck draco'.

I saw a small smile on his face.

"show me" I said and my wand pointed to the left I went 6 meters when I realised that Malfoy was not following.

"hey its this way Malfoy!".

"sorry granger but im taking my own way". then he ran off and disappeared into the right.

"damn it ferret boy!"

my shout echoed around me then left and I was now in the dark and it was awfully quite. 

"fine have it your way Malfoy" I said bitterly under my breath.

I walked for five minutes then a dementor came flying at me and I produced a ferret protronus and scared it away. I then came across a bogget inside a tree. it was gone back into hiding in seconds. I also saw a centaur on my journey but he seemed to be off and away with the fairy's and didn't take any notice of me.

2 minutes later I heard a yell within my head.

"OH CRAP THEYVE GOT ME! OH SHIT!!".

and suddenly my senses went into hyper drive and I found myself raceing through the dark forest with no idea where my feet where taking until I smelt the sweet scent of peppermint and apple. I made it to a giant oak tree, my back was hurting and my hands felt like I was holding fire and I could feel my fangs getting longer.

"hey fellas we has another." a tall man with short black hair and red eyes said while staring at me hungrily beside a woman who also has black hair, but this woman was holding down a squirming Draco who also had ropes tied around his body.

"hmmmm this one smells different; "said another one that jumped out of the huge tree " there's something else running through your veins girly, but what is it?".

the female vampire held Draco's neck closer towards her lips.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY MATE" a growl came from my throat I am torn in such anger and protectiveness I cant think of anything else other than rip the vampires to shreds and take Draco away in my arms. the normal Hermione was gone. vela is now in control.