Chapter 3

Finely it was time to meet the other school students and indeed other veelas, i could sence them.

Dumbledore brung  up the cup and so the naming begins!

Baxtins:

'Jacob and vanissa'

Iceland school:

'Victor and Jessica'

Hogwarts:

'Draco and hermione!'

I looked up and at dumbledore with disbelief and then at Ferret boy.

He stode up  and walked into the back room. I just sat there with all eyes on me.

Harry gave me a small push

" He said your name, go on".

I got up and three of the tables clapped,  i went into the room and walked over to malfoy. 

" I think we need to make a truce if we want to live and win ,malfoy".

I put my hand out to him and he just stared at me for a moment as if im the most biggest idiot in the world then he walked away but first saying

" I don't need help from u , mudblood".

" but we  are partners!"

" not to me!".

It is now 11 at night and I'm thinking about the clue.

"Its dark, it's scary,  it has fangs, get its poison and it will be added to a healing potion."

......vampire! I gess I'm going into the forest then...

Vampire poison is the only ingredient in a dark potion that is from a dark living creature with fangs the rest are in a healing potion.

I sat up and ran to the boys dormitorys.

"Harry?"

" Hu, Wha...mione? We're the fire?" He said stupidly in a funny voice.

" I need to borrow your cloak so I can go to the libery,   i know what the next task is!"

" What is it ?"

" vampire's".

" Good luck mione!".

Harry got out of bed and went to his trunk and then handed me his cloak and his marauders map.

' just in case'

I then walked down to the libery the cloak on and the map inside a my little black shoulder bag at my side. Inside my shoulder bag was also a pen and some paper.

When I got there I grabbed some books and sat at a far corner table at the back of the libery. 

I started reading . Then a veela book got my eye.

'Maybe I have some hidden powers that could become useful'

I scanned the book at found out that that veelas have the same speed as a vampire and my strength is really good but is less than a vampire's.

'Hmmmmmm, maybe I should try kick start it...'

I got up and started running around the table after 10 mins of nearly dying the objects beside me got fuzzy and I was definitely cunning faster than I was before.  I then went under a table and started trying to lift it. After 2 mins I was able to lift the 120kg wooden table high above my head. I feel so proud of myself!

 My eyesight had also doubled ,there was no moon out but I could see the whole room as if a light has been turned on.

My excitement was put to a halt as I heard footsteps outside the libery. 

Oh ship. 

I tried putting the table down with as less noise as I could master than throw the cloak over myself and then slid the books across the floor and under the book shelf. 

" i know your in here you ant hide from me, i know your a girl cause I can smell your perfume! ".

That was the creepy voice of our caretaker filtch and his pet cat.

' Darn perfume !'

Suddenly I can hear the dudes voice.

'Hello dudet,  what's up?'

' Sorry dude right now is not the time, I'm kinda stuck in the libery with filtch and his cat, he's locked me in! Also i was bombed with perfume earlier so now I'm easier to find! '

He was two takes away now.

'Alright wait there!...but do avoid filtch while your there...'

'Wait! What are you..'

Kaboom!!

A loud bang came from below the libery.

" peeves! I'll get you this time!!!"

Filtch sprinted/hobbled to the door, unlocked to and sped out.

'Was  that you?'

'Yep'.

'Thank you!'

'Your welcome now run'

I quickly made my way up the stairs towards my common room holding the cloak tightly then I thought of something.

I pushed a suit of armor over in anathor hall way and heard filtch screech.

' was that you dudet?'

'Yeah, I didn't want you to get caught! '

' yeah..i was kinda cornerd thank you, uh i was wondering... what house are you in?'

'I'm in griffindor, you?'

' slytherin'That means we would of had potions together! '

'Yeah...that must have been why we both swore. Huh we both had to change into someone else.'

'Yeah... well I'm going to bed now...goodnight dude.'

'Goodnight dudet'

I spoke the password then went over to the nice red chair en in front of the fire and made a wooden table sit in front of me.  I went though my information.  I thought about telling the Ferret about everything....yeah...can't let him die...

I fell into a deep sleep in front of the cozy fire.