The Weekend | Algee (1)

Začať od začiatku

He chuckled and walked behind her hugging her from the back. "Well I'll be here when you get back." He whispered, kissing her cheek.

She let out some air and looked at him through the mirror. "You said that last Saturday. It's the weekend so I'm sure you'll find yourself crashed on the studio couch cause your stubborn."

He chuckled again and tickled her sides. "And so what if I do? You know the grind never stops."

She squealed and giggled slapping his hands away from her. "Whatever asshole. The grind never stops my ass. I'm starting to think you hate coming home on the weekends."

He just shook his head smirking. "The weekend is the busiest time of the week."

Galicia smiled and pushed him away. "Whatever boy. Go and handle your business cause I'm done with you."

"Say no more Queen Galicia." He joked putting his hands up in surrender and walking out the room. He heard her smack her lips and laughed to himself as he jogged down the stairs. He slid on his Nike slides and grabbed his car keys before walking into the kitchen. His phone buzzed again and he looked behind his back for Galicia, before pulling it out and seeing who texted him.

A💋👅😏: I don't care what your doing, or who your with. As long as your here by 10:30 daddy or else. 🙄 (image attached)

K🌸😋: Al why haven't you been texting me back? I miss you baby. 😔

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and clicked K's message off the screen. Then he looked behind him again before clicking on the other text message and holding it down to see the attached image.

"Fuck," He groaned licking his lips

"Fuck," He groaned licking his lips. "Why you so fine girl."

I'll see that ass at 10:30. Not a minute early, not a minute late. 💯

Ok daddy 💋.

"Algee I'll see you later okay? I'm about to go." Galicia called out from the front room, and he put his phone away walking out of the kitchen.

"I'll see you later baby, I might back a little after 1 so just in case your tired don't wait up for me." He told her honestly pecking her lips. She just sighed and he bent down helping her put on her red bottoms.

"You look beautiful, have a good afternoon at work."

She smiled softly and nodded grabbing her purse and keys. "I will. You be good at the studio, and please don't overwork yourself."