life

Y/n pov
That i walk to school. Then i said man school again and i was bullied and i would never have funny and friends. That i walk to my class and i would hide from everybody. I walk to my locker and put my books and i was happy but i lost my sister and my mother was sad and my father hurt me and blamed me. I walk to my house and i walk and said just over with school. That i walk and i see girls screaming and i walk to my house until i was pulled and i opened my eyes and see a boy in front of me and i said i am sorry but who are you. He said sorry i am just trouble with girls. I said oh i have to go. Then he grab my hand and made me look at him. Then he said i am sorry and the names Robbie Kay. I smiled and said the names Y/n L/n. That he leans closer and kiss my cheek and said bye. That i walk home. Then i said here is where my life being to be horrible. I walk in and i see my father come and slap me. He Yell WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!! I said i am sorry father i was late. He Said GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!!!  I said yes father.
Picture above.

I ran to my room and said just great then i cried my father has been like this ever since my sister die. He hurts me yells and even makes me scars. That when i know i can't live here anymore but i need help but how would help me with my run away. I did my homework that night and though about my plan to leave this hell of a place. That when i said time to leave this place and never ever come back.