Epilogue

That day, Natalie Sene committed suicide at around 2pm. She filled a bathtub with water and slit her wrists in it. She didn't leave anything. Not a note. Nothing... Apart from the big, red two words on the wall in her favorite bright red lipstick:
I'm Free

Damon Queen found Natalie later that evening and called the ambulance. But she was dead for hours. She died during a beautiful day, when flowers started to bloom and leaves to grow.

Natalie suffered from depression long before she met Damon and after she lost her unborn child it drove her to suicide.

Natalie Sene was a wonderful person, always happy to help people, kind, loving and smart. Even when things got awful and life threw problems at her, she kept strong most of the time. But some people get tired of fighting all the time. Some people despite money or the luxury they live in, without love, family, sympathy, they are nothing. They have nothing.

She was also like the color red. She loved it. And it suited her. It was spontaneous, sometimes dangerous, unpredictable and loving.

Now every time you'll look up the sky, remember that everyone's fighting their own battles, no matter where they are. Everyone has been through something that changed them or their perspective. Things aren't always as good as they seem to be, sometimes the smile people show is broken.
But if you'll really look, you'll see.

Natalie, wherever you are, I hope you finally found peace and happiness you always deserved among with all the people that are hurting in this world.
Thank you all for reading,
Your dearest, grateful friend,
~Sadnessbabe12