||Chapter 35~This Is It||

Warning: might trigger some people so read at your own risk. This is basically a chapter of torture.

Oh no.
I heard some metal being picked up and I tried to move as far into the chair as possible. I was panting and my heart was gonna jump out of my chest.
I jumped as I felt the cold metal against my thigh. Moving around my skin.
"You feel that, baby? That's a knife which I'm gonna rip your skin with." Oh holy fucking shit.
"Please don't, please- I'll obey you-"
"Shhhh, bad girls need to get their punishments." He said in a calm voice and I stared whimpering.
The knife moved slowly and more fiercely pressed up my thigh. The knife slowly dug into my skin and I screamed as he moved it down. He stopped before my knee and I was shaking.
He took it out and I felt blood running down my leg. 
He chuckled before putting it away and picking something else.
I jumped as I felt something on my wrist but then my hand was... set free? Then he did the same to the other hand and same to my legs. I was surprised and didn't know what to expect. I felt the blindfold fall to the ground. I looked at the room with the dull lightning. Oh god.
Knives. Whips. Chains. Ropes. It was a fucking torture room or something. It had no windows and was painted red and black. It looked terrifying.
"Like it, kitten?" He asked as he did something on the side.
I stood up and saw the blood on my leg. It wasn't that deep, not enough to leave a permanent scar. It still hurt. Before I could look up I was pushed onto the floor again. I landed face first and groaned as I felt pain on my lower lip. The next thing I know is that he's ripping my clothes off. First my shirt, then the skirt. I was left with my underwear on the cold hard floor. I felt tears on my cheeks as he grabbed me by my wrists and pushed me up.
He chained my wrists to the ceiling and ripped my bra off.
"I thought we should start off easy." He whispered. He was going for the whip again.
Soon I was chained like last time, with my feet barely touching the ground.
I screamed as the first hit came.
It felt nothing like the last time. I felt the whip cut my skin slowly and painfully with each hit. I felt warm drops of blood fall down my lower back. He hit as hard as he could, leaving a stinging cut each time.
20.
20 agonizing whips as I assumed he got tired to do any more.
I thought getting beat by my stepfather was bad, but I was wrong. This was way worse.
My throat was dry and hurting as he dropped me to the floor and I landed on my stomach, wincing in pain and groaning as I felt my wounds burn. With the rest of my strength, I cried. I wanted this to end.
After a minute or two he picked me by my hair and I sobbed and whimpered as he dragged me somewhere.
"You think you can disobey me and get away with it so easily! Nah-ah kitten. I'm the boss here, and you respect me." He said before letting me go. The floor was... wet?
Suddenly he grabbed my neck and my whole head was underwater. I tried to get out as the water filled my nostrils but he held me there firmly. I tried scratching his hand with my nails but that didn't work either. I couldn't get out. He was drowning me.
Before I could see black spots in my eyes he took me out. I gasped for air and started panting as oxygen finally filled my lungs. I coughed a couple of times before my breathing slowed down.
"Now, kitten, tell me. Who do you belong to?" He asked still holding my neck.
I didn't answer.
So he did it again.
The cold water filled my mouth, my nose, my ears and throat. I hated it more than the whip. I tried to push myself up or do anything but his fucking grip was just so strong I couldn't do anything. After a minute of struggling and fighting he let me go again. I gasped for air and coughed way louder and more than before.
This is torture.
"Who do you belong to?!" I closed my eyes and sobbed.
"Please don't do this-"
And again.
He knew I was getting weaker so he pulled up a few seconds faster.
"Now, kitten this is your last chance. Who do you belong to?" He asked angrily with a tight grip on my neck.
I closed my eyes and felt a warm tear fall down my cheek.
"You." I whispered sadly.
"Who?" He shouted.
"You! I belong to you!" I cried and he chuckled.
"Glad I finally got it through that thick skull of yours." He said before letting me go.
I thought he was done... I didn't know how wrong I was.
The blood from the wounds on my back started to dry out and I could feel every one of the twenty wounds with the slightest movement.
I laid on the floor and tried to calm my breathing.
After a minute or two he came over and looked at me from above.
He then lowered down and picked me up the bridal style, causing my back to hurt.
He laid me on my aching back on a table which was cold and hard. I started crying as he tied my wrists above my head and my legs to each corner of the table. He put some kind of wire straps on different parts of my body. One between my breasts, one on my collarbone, three on my stomach and one of each thigh.
"What are you... what are you doing?" I asked in a weak voice as my eyes were closing themselves.
"I've still got some things to teach you, kitten." He said before doing something next to the table. My heart started racing.
After a while he turned back to my tired body.
"Okay, kitten. From now on you'll respect me and call me sir every time you say something. You'll only speak when you're asked to and you'll never say no to my requests. Do you understand?" Suddenly I felt a little irritated inside. But I kept my mouth closed instead of offending him.
"I see." He whispered to himself and turned around. I almost immediately felt a burn to my skin as electricity made contact with each of the places I mentioned before. I winced and clenched my teeth as it only got worse. It felt like forever before he stopped.
"Every time you disagree or don't answer I'll do it again just with higher voltage which means more power. So now I'm asking you again, do you understand?" I winced at the thought of him doing it again and frying my skin.
"As you wish." He turned around and before he could turn it on again I shouted,
"Wait! Yes! Fine, I get it." He turned back to me and chuckled.
"Now, good girl. So what are you gonna do from now on?" He asked playfully.
I closed my eyes.
"I'll... um... I'll listen... to you and... call you sir... and speak only when I'm asked to and um... respect you and never say n-no." It hurt to say this.
"You'll also never try to escape again or try to hurt me. You'll behave and give in to me completely." No... I... I can't...
"Yes, kitten?" He asked and I started sobbing.
"I hate you." I cried as he turned on the electric shock again. Just with way higher voltage making me cringe and scream in agony. It lasted longer than last time and I was whimpering as he turned it off.
"Yes, kitten?" He asked more fiercely and I took a shaky breath.
Here we go again.

After three more times, I broke. I just couldn't stand this. I don't think anyone could.
I agreed to whatever he asked for and more. I felt my heart breaking as I knew I had to do all the things he asked me to. Oh god how I hated him, and how I feared him.
This is it. He broke me.