||Chapter 34~Still Gone||

||Damon's POV||
I was walking late at night towards my car. I had to go through some dark alleys but I didn't mind. I didn't care about anything,
I was just walking, thinking about my company and how much it's succeeding. I didn't care about anyone. Well, maybe I was thinking about picking up a girl for a pleasurable night like I always do.
As I kept walking, I heard some sounds but ignored them. Then I frowned as someone literally ran into me and stumbled back. I saw a woman's figure, which couldn't regain balance so I quickly wrapped my hands around her waist.
"Excuse me? Are you okay?" I asked coldly, not showing any concern. I saw her face better as she looked up and to say she was beautiful was a misunderstanding. She was stunning, breathtaking. Her delicate looking skin looked so inviting I wanted to stroke her cheek and feel her soft, pink lips.
When she looked me in the eyes, it's like something clicked inside me.
"Please I-" she tried to say in her angelic and panicked voice but some laughter came from down the alley behind her. She looked terrified and I wanted to make her feel better, make her feel safe. There, when I held her, little did I know she was gonna be the love of my life.
She was suddenly ripped away from my arms and I heard her scream as she quickly disappeared down the dark alley.
"Damon!" She screamed and I couldn't move.
"NATALIE!" I shouted as I felt like all the good in the world was ripped away from me...

I woke up sweating and panting. I quickly looked at my phone. 12:37. No missed calls. No new messages.
She's still gone...
I looked at the side of my bed which was empty. I groaned and dialed a number on my phone.
"Have you found anything?" I asked as he picked up. He is a professional that takes care of such things. He was in the military and apparently is the best guy you can get. I payed him 20 millions as he solved every single case he ever had and I hope he'll solve this one too and bring Natalie home. No cops can be involved in this and no one knows about this except from me and Xavier, and the guy.
"Listen, Queen. These things take time and I need to work in peace and not have you call me every single minute of the day. I said I'll bring your girlfriend home, and I'll do it. I've worked on harder cases than this so get your shit together." How dare he talk to me like this-
Not now, Satan.
"Just tell me if I can help somehow."
"Pray, Queen. All you can do is pray." He said before hanging up. I took a deep breath.
Where are you, Natalie?
Who took you?

||Natalie's POV||
I woke up to darkness. I felt a piece of material on my eyes and assumed it was a blindfold. I tried moving my arms and legs but I couldn't as they were tied to the chair I was sitting in. My heart started racing and my head hurt so freaking bad I couldn't think straight. I heard nothing. I started to try to struggle out of the rope but that only pained my wrists and I winced as it burned my skin. I tried to remember what exactly happened before I passed out. Sebastian. Sebastian got to me.
I'm screwed.
I didn't know if I should scream because the possibility was that he might be the only one to hear it and come to me and that's the last thing I want. I started shivering from fear and felt tears on the soft material that covered my eyes.
Where the hell am I?!
Where did he take me?!
...What will he do to me?
I stayed there silently sobbing for a few minutes before I heard doors being open. My heart stopped. Here I die.
I heard slow, loud steps cloning towards me and I was trembling. If I could stand, my legs would probably give up.
"Oh, kitten. You're awake." I heard his dangerous voice as he kept getting closer.
"What kind of a beating do I have to give you for you to finally understand you can't escape this place, and me." He thought to himself and I wanted the ground to swallow me.
"What do I have to do for it to finally get through your thick skull..." he said more angrily as I felt him right next to me. I felt his breath on my cheek.
"We could've had so much fun but no! You had to ruin it all!" Then he chuckled and my chest hurt.
"But don't worry, kitten. I'll show you what I'm capable of. I'll make you obey me." He said before standing up and walking behind me. My senses were going wild as I couldn't see anything.
He put his hand on my shoulder and I slightly jumped. He leaned in behind my ear and I could feel his warm breath on my skin.
"I'll make you scream until you'll give in to me, fully and completely. I'll break you and make you my own dolly, just like I always wanted to. I'll make you obey me and not even think of escaping as every part of your body will belong to me. And already does."
"I'd rather die." I spat and received a hard slap across my face. My hair fell onto my face and I felt the stinging pain on my skin.
"You really like angering me, don't you?" He said quite angrily and I didn't respond.
Then I heard something.
Oh no...