"Told you," he sang.

"Shut up."

He walked back to the kitchen.

A bell sounded throughout the restaurant.

I looked up to see my dad coming in through the door, but what I did not expect was the woman coming in with him.

I instantly recognized her as the woman my dad left us for. Their hands were tightly intertwined as she clung to him like a second skin. Her glossy black hair was straightened, reaching her mid back. Her skin had an orange glow to it, obviously spray tanned. In any other way of meeting this woman, I would say she was beautiful. But doing what she to us, she was ugly.

My fathers eyes landed on me with a big smile as they made their way toward the table.

"What is she doing here?" I asked, venom lacing my voice.

"She has a name," she sneered.

My eyes snapped to hers. Her glare was sharp, but she would have to do a lot more than that to intimidate me.

"Did I say I care? No. I didn't. I was talking to him."

I looked back over at my father. He took a seat in front of me, that woman sat beside him.

Noah cane back and took their orders while sneaking sly glances at me.

"Why did you want to meet me?" I asked, not beating around the bush. The sooner this is done, the sooner I can go home, go to sleep and pretend this whole day never happened.

"Can't I just come and see my daughter?" He asked.

"No."

"Young lady, I do not know what your issue is but had better cut-"

"You don't know?! What the hell do you mean 'you don't know'?! You left mom and I for this... thing. I'm still trying to figure out what it is."

"Her name is Alexandra and I would prefer you call her as such," my father ordered.

"You know dad, when I said I wanted a dog, I was thinking more like Lady, not Tramp," I snorted at them.

"Ha! I am far from a tramp. I've never even slept with anyone before."

"You had sex with my father, thus ruining our family, didn't you?" I asked her, gesturing to the man who created me.

"Well, yes, but I've never slept with him. Its two completely different things. Or have you not had sexual education?"

I looked at my dad with a blank look on my face, "You're kidding me right?"

He pursed his lips and shook his head before sighing. "Look, girls-"

"You know, it's better to let someone think you are an idiot, rather than open your mouth and prove it."

"Avalon Cheyenne West! Apologize this minute!" My dad ordered.

Being with this woman has made my father delusional. I will never like nor get along with this retched creature. He leaves us, a perfect happy little family for a woman 20 years his junior!

"No. I will not. I do not like her and I never will. What you did, you both did, was wrong and unforgivable. I will not take any part of this. You either choose us, or her," I glared at her, making her uncomfortable.

"I choose her."

Hurt bubbled up in my chest and made my eyes water.

"W-what?" I croaked out.

"I've given you and your mother everything either of you have ever wanted. I have been there through all the stomach bugs, hospital visits and everything else. Not once have I ever been recognized for any of it, no thank you or anything. Honey, I'm happy with Alexandra. She makes me happy. I need to be there with her... and the baby," he finished.

Baby? A baby? He left our family... to go make another one.

I stood abruptly, feeling my tears coming closer and closer to escaping. I will not show heartache over this man. I will not waste anymore tears on someone who believes my mother and I are disposable.

"Don't ever contact us again," I felt the heat of their stares as I ran towards the door.

A sob racked my body uncontrollably.

Never again.

Never again, will I be a second choice.

Never again, will I allow myself to feel this kind of heartbreak.

Never again, will I allow myself to be this weak.

We got over a thousand reads!!!! Whoooooooooo! You guys this is just so amazing to me! I would have NEVER in a million years, believed that over A THOUSAND people would read my book! Thank you guys so so much for getting this book to where it is now! You all are so frickin amazing and wonderful! I love you guys!

So until next chapter...

Comment★Vote★Enjoy