PaperHat Headcanons

Credit to @/owoSesameowo on DA for the artwork! Check out their AWESOME Paperhat and Villainous artwork here! https://owosesameowo.deviantart.com

~~~

I'm back with more sass than ever. Be prepared.

Keep in mind, these are my headcanons, I don't expect us to have the same and don't freak out because the ship isn't his you imagined it.

~~~

Ah, the most popular shi(t)p of the fandom. Let me guess, 90% of you here ship it?

Anyways, I'm going to lay out the basic info for the ship, like cuddling and dates and etc, if you guys wanna know how their sex is like or some other thing comment your question. Ps: If you guys ask a dirty question, I respond back with a dirty headcanon. Be careful with what you write because I know no limits.

Okay, here's the basics:

Who shows the most affection: Dr. Flug surprisingly. He does simple gestures, like holding Black Hat's hand or cuddling him, always hugging him when he's stressed. Black Hat is too proud to show affection- in public. In private? WHOO BOI HE IS HARDCORE!

Who cuddles the most: Dr. Flug, once again, he shows the most affection. Whenever he has nightmares, he makes sure to snuggle his boss.

Who pays the most (for dates and gifts): Black Hat, he may a Tsundere in public but he refuses to let Flug pay for anything. It's kinda gentlemanly actually.

Who kisses the most: Black Hat, Dr. Flug has a paper bag over his head and ONLY takes it off in the bedroom~ ;)

Who kisses the best: Black Hat. He knows every single kissing technique- and bedroom too.

Who's the dominant: Black Hat, he likes being in control. Ever wondered why he was the boss?

How often do they sleep together: Hm... Well, I'd say 1-3 times a week. Dr. Flug is busy in the lab most of the time and ever since Demencia read Flug's diary and found out they were dating, she tries to sneak in whenever they're having sex. She always makes sure to bring a camera too! That's why they don't sleep together so much. And they actually share a bed so they sleep together every night (no I'm not talking about sex).

How often do they go on dates: They mainly go on dinner dates (Black Hat's favorite) and they have their date night on Fridays.

How often do they kiss: When they're not in public, it seems the only thing these two do is f*ck and kiss.

How often do they give gifts: Black Hat gives Dr. Flug one gift per day, sometimes something as fancy as a suit and other times a simple rose or a good f*ck.

Something positive about ship: Dr. Flug is an adorable stuttering mess and Black Hat shows his soft side once in a while. It's kinda cute at times and there's lots of love.

Something negative about ship: Dr. Flug is madly in love and is like a puppy, doing ANYTHING for Black Hat, which the kinky fuck enjoys. Black Hat also doesn't show his affection in public, making Dr. Flug feel neglected often. He does make up for it with sex though.

Okay, there's my basic info about ship, now ask away! Be as simple or hardcore as you like~!