505 X Reader

A cute fluffy story! As requested by @SarahPetr1k0v

3rd person POV

You let out another cough, probably the 80th this hour. You had gotten sick from one of Dr. Flug's experiments and now your throat was all scratchy and you felt exhausted.

Black Hat (reluctantly) gave you the day off, so you were laying in the couch in your PJ's. You groan and rub the side of your head gently. Why did you agree to trying out that mysterious liquid?!

Slowly, your eyelids become heavy and you're about to fall asleep when you feel a gentle tap on your shoulder. Your eyes sleepily open and a small smile appears on your face once you see who it is.

"Hey 505..." Your voice croaks, smiling as wide as you can at the giant, fluffy blue bear. 505 gave you a toothy grin before pulling out a bowl of soup from behind him.

You let out a giggle and take the soup, placing it on your lap. "Thanks 505, I appreciate it...." You whisper to the bear. The blue fluffball nods before exiting the room. Shortly after, he reappears, a thermometer in his right paw and a homemade cupcake in the other.

You smile warmly and try your best to hug the sweet bear as well as you can, considering you're sick. 505 nuzzles you softly and you let out a small giggle.

"Thanks buddy..." You whisper, sleep once again starting to return. 505 nods in understanding and places the food down, covering you with a blanket.

The last thing you see before you fall into a dreamless sleep is your best friend's smiling face.

A few hours later and you wake up, your eyes blinking as they adjust to the light. You look around and notices 505 curled up a few feet away on a blanket and you giggle at the sight of the bear.

The blue fluffball rubs his eyes before waking up and noticing you. He lets out a gasp of relief and runs over to you, giving you a tight bear hug.

"Woah, calm down 505, I'm still not fully healed!" You laugh, your throat slightly hurting as you did so. "The nap did help though."

505 smiles bashfully at you and holds up the cupcake for you. You accept it gratefully and wrap your arms around the bear in appreciation.

"Thank you for being my best friend..."

---

Sorry if it's short, I'm still grasping how to write 505 😅

Feel free to request!