Dr Flug X Reader

ANOTHER REQUEST WOO!

Your POV

You let out sigh, and your grip looses on the broom, causing it to fall down. You've been working as a maid for Black Hat in this mansion for quite some time, perhaps a year almost. You've befriended everyone here (except Black Hat, that dude doesn't have friends) and you had even developed a crush on the shy scientist called Dr. Flug.

Although you liked him, you couldn't tell if he liked you back because every time he saw you he (literally) ran away. It kinda crushed your heart when he did that, but your feelings for him remained strong as ever.

The sound of somebody clearing their throat snapped you back to reality and you quickly bent down and picked up the broom, muttering a small apology. You looked up to who you presumed to be your boss, instead seeing Dr. Flug.

You smiled warmly at him as you stood up and brushed the dirt off your outfit. "Hello Doctor..." You greet. Dr. Flug turned bright red and replied, "H-Hey t-there Y-Y/N! I-I was um, k-kinda wondering if you-you'd like to uh, um..." He rambled, his fingers twitching nervously and a bead of sweat dripping down him.

You let out a giggle of sympathy and placed your hand on his shoulder. "You can tell me anything," you promise. Dr. Flug pauses then takes a deep breath.

"Y/N... Will you, um, go on a date with me?"

Your eyes widen and laugh sweetly, "Of course!" You run up to him and hug him tightly and he lets out a yelp of surprise. Your hug startled him and caused him to lose his balance, both of your falling backwards and on top of each other.

You had shut your eyes during the fall and once you opened them, you let out a startled gasp. You were laying on the floor and Dr. Flug had ended up in a position that looked like he was...pinning you down. Both of your faces turn the reddest possible and suddenly you hear clapping.

Both of you turn your head towards the sound to see Demencia smirking at you too.

"Didn't expect you to finally make a move Dr. Flug! Guess there's no need for the body pillow anymore, huh~?"

Dr. Flug screams and immediately scrambles off you to his bedroom (shit that sounds dirty) to do something. You turn to face Demencia who was still smirking and you quietly ask,

"Who was the body pillow of?"