Imagine...

Imagine if 505 and Black Hat swapped personalities?

---

A load roar was heard from the living room, and Dr. Flug, Demencia, and Blue Hat quickly ran in to see what had upset their boss.

505 stared coldly at all of them, his black fur sticking out with annoyance. He growled at them, the weed (hehehe) on the top of his head sticking straight up, shriveled and withered.

He let out a few more growls and a small roar, pointing at the mess next to him. It was a statue made of his fur- EVIL self, yet it was completely covered in cracks and pieces were chipped off.

505 gave a demanding roar and Blue Hat quickly protested, "Sir, it was an accident! I'm so sorry it'll never happen again I promise I'll work extra ha-"

His words were cut off by a loud defeating road and Blue Hat squeaked, curling up into a ball on the floor. 505 let out a few more growls and Dr. Flug reluctantly left whereas Demencia skipped out.

505 gave one last roar, staring scornfully at Blue Hat before walking away. Blue Hat peeked one eye open in fear and let out a shudder, before quickly picking up the pieces.

505 was a terrifying person to work for, especially for Blue Hat it was even more difficult. Blue Hat was kind and sweet whereas 505 was just soulless.

Often times, Blue Hat would wonder what it'd be like if HE were the boss...