♥The Finale♥

Good evening, R47.

This will be your last mission for the whole year and you will resign from being a hitman. Your target is Salem. She is known to be as the queen of the Grimm and she is hidden from everybody in the world of Remnant. Currently, our clients had detected her location and she is now in Crucible, an abandoned continent filled with Grimm. It all remains on you and Team RWBY, R47. I will leave you to prepare, good luck, R47.

The Bullhead finally arrived at Crucible. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang and I got off from the airship. We draw out our weapons as we saw Grimm were spawning from the black water.

Onyx: Alright, find Salem.

Ruby: Right, I'll go with Weiss. Blake, Yang, you two go. Leave Onyx by himself.

Blake: Right.

We all split up. I searched around the continent. I slayed some Grimm on the way. Then, I found a palace located in the middle of the continent.

Onyx: Salem's lair!

I rushed towards the lair quickly. When I reached the lair, I opened the doors of the lair. There was nobody in the lair as if I killed all of Salem's members. I entered the lair and called Ruby.

Onyx: I'm in the lair, it's located in the middle of the continent.

Ruby: Got it! On my way!

I explored into the lair and I noticed a meeting area in the lair. I looked around and saw the chairs were misplaced and the candles were burning. Suddenly, my Instincts started to shock me. I turned around and saw two dark hands trying to grab me. I slashed both of the hands using my Cataslymic Shade. I noticed it was Salem who was the one who tried to kill me.

Salem: You must be new, who are you?

Onyx: Onyx Crimson, you must be Salem, right?

Salem: Well, I used to be a goddess. You really love goddesses, don't you?

Onyx: Unlike this one.

Salem: *giggles* This won't be an easy fight. You think you can slay the queen of the Grimm?

Onyx: Yes.

Salem: Great, be prepared!

Suddenly, Salem attacked me by casting shadow missles. I dodged the missles and attacked her by the front. She summoned two Ursai and they both advented towards me. I slashed the Ursa in the head using my mighty chokuto and I shot the other Ursa twenty times using my shotgun. Salem charged towards me as she smiled at me.

Salem: *evil laugh*

I tried to slash Salem but she suddenly dissapeared. I turned around and saw five Nevermores gliding towards me.

Onyx: Oh shit!

I slashed the five Nevermores using my Cataclysmic Shade. Then, Salem smiled and castes deadly Grimm onto me. I slained all of the Grimm. Salem was smiling at me as she walked towards me.

Salem: You are a special person, Onyx. I think you should be my king.

Onyx: NO!

I used my Semblance and slashed a powerful wave at Salem. Salem casted a dark border to protect herself.

Salem: Onyx, you will be my husband, marry me!

Onyx: I said NO!

Salem casted ten Griffon and two King Taijitus onto me. I slained the ten Griffon using my Cataclysmic Shade. Then, I sliced the King Taijitu's neck using my chokuto. I punched the King Taijitu until its head burst out. Salem slowly approached me and she smiled at me. I gave her a deep glare as I hated her.