♥JauneDuce Pt 2♥

In Professor Oobleck's class.

Professor Oobleck was busy teaching us about the Faunus Right Revolution in class. He was taking some fast sips of his cup of coffee as he explains to all of us about it. I sat next to Weiss Schnee but Velvet was sitting next to me on the left handside. Jaune Arc was busy trying to concentrate while Cardin Winchester was relaxing on his seat. He does not even take things seriously in studies.

Oobleck: Now, which one of you young scholars can tell me what many theorize to be the turning point in the third year of the War!

I immediately raised my hand but Weiss Schnee also raised her hand up with the same speed.

Oobleck: Yes?

Weiss & Quark: The battle at Fort Castle!

Quark: Hey, I said that first!

Weiss: I said it first Quark!

Quark: Whatever Weiss!

Weiss Schnee then slapped my hand.

Quark: Ow, I'm sorry Weiss.

Weiss: Finally!

Oobleck: Precisely! And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Jaune: Hey!

Professor Oobleck then zoomed into Jaune Arc's face as he wanted to ask him to give the answer for his question.

Oobleck: Ah, Mr Arc finally representing our class, could you tell the whole class the advantages that the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Jaune: Uhm.... the advantages the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces are.......

Jaune did not know the answer to the question. Pyrrha was cupping her hands over here eyes as she gave a hint for Jaune Arc.

A/N: The answer was night vision btw.

Jaune: Binolculars! Yes, binoculars!

As Jaune said his answer and he was firmed to be correct, the whole class started laughing. Pyrrha Nikos facepalmed her face as she was with total dissapointment. I was dissapointed also as the question was easy as ABC and Jaune could not answer the question.

Weiss: I can't believe that he got a simple answer wrong.

Quark: Yeah, I totally agree with your statement Weiss Schnee!

Blake: I mean, everybody in Beacon knows this kind of question, how would anybody get this quesstion incorrect?

Oobleck: Ha-ha very funny Jaune. Jokes on you Jaune, this ain't a class for puns Mr Arc.

Professor Oobleck took another sip of his coffee from the cup.

Oobleck: Who could answer this question than Jaune?

I raised up my hand to give my answer to Professor Oobleck.

Oobleck: Yes Mr Quartz, my most favourite and intelligent student, what's the answer?

Quark: It's night vision!

Oobleck: That was the correct answer! This is an example of a student who knows the Faunus Right Revolution.

Professor Oobleck zoomed back to his desk and too another sip of his coffee.

Oobleck: We should be glad that we have a intelligent huntsmen like Mr Quartz.

Cardin: Yeah, right, I could even answer all of your damn question!

Pyrrha: Quiet Cardin!

Cardin: I don't care! Screw you Pyrrha!

I covered my ears as I could not hear the conversation.

Oobleck: Cardin, please take your seat now!

Cardin Winchester took his seat as I saw that the time was up.

Weiss: Professor, class has already ended!

Oobleck: Really! Oh..... well, I guess we could continue this on our next class. Class dismised Cardin and Jaune, please remain in this class. The others can go now.

Weiss, Blake and I walked out from the classroom as Pyrrha waited for Jaune outside the classroom. Weiss, Blake and I talked to each othr while we were walking down the hall.

Weiss: I can't believe Professor Oobleck called you 'intelligent'.

I just grinned and smiled when I heard Weiss saying that.

Quark: That's me!

Weiss: I mean, I could be the most intelligent student in this academy!

Blake: Well, it has to be Quark, Weiss. By the way, he's in our team so that means we have an advantage.

Weiss: Oh, yeah! Sorry Quark, I didn't mean to be like that.

Quark: It's okay Weiss!

Blake: By the way, are you guys going back to our dorm?

Weiss: For me it's a yes!

Quark: I'm going to train for a while.

Blake: Me too! I'll come with you too!

Quark: Sure, first we have to change to our normal battle gear.

Weiss: I'll see you two at our dorm.

Blake and I changed our clothes. I really liked wearing my white suit with a red tie, a white cape and white gloves.

After many hours of training with Blake.

Blake was really strong but I still beated her in training.

Quark: Phew, that was exhausting!

Blake: Yeah, it is! I still don't know how you managed to beat me?

Quark: I'm the leader of Team QRWBY! Of course I'm strong.

Blake: Agree!

Quark: You look so cute when you wear your normal attire. I mean, I really wanted to say that at the beginning.

Blake grinned and smiled as she did not noticed her cheeks were red. I felt her soft black hair as it made my hand get warm. I really loved Blake Belladonna eventhough she is a Faunus. I really loved to take care of Faunus. Suddenly, she purred as I kept on doing it.

Blake: Aww, stop is Quark. It's so warm.

Quark: I wouldn't do that.

After that, Blake and I walked away and we went back to our dorm.

At night.

I was a bit bored and I had nothing to do. I walked out from my dorm and I walked down the halls. While I was walking down the halls, I managed to meet up with Jaune. He was a bit sad and depressed since he got scolded by Professor Oobleck.

Quark: Hey bro! What's up?

Jaune: Nothing much....

Quark: Why did you say that in a sad tone?

Jaune: Quark, do you think I'm a failure?

Quark: Of course not!

Jaune: Really?

Quark: You have to believe in yourself bro. I mean, you're the leader. You just have to be youself, be the new Jaune!

I walked back to my room. I opened the door of my room.

Quark: And also, don't be foolish and follow Cardin's orders.

I closed the door of my dorm. Me and my team went to bed as it was time to go to sleep. Tomorrow, we are going to Forever Fall.

TO BE CONTINUED