♥High Life Fight♥

I grabbed my tray as I was picking some food to eat for lunch today. Meanwhile, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long were busy chatting with Team JNPR who were Jaune Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Pyrrha Nikos and Lie Ren. Ruby Rose was standing next to me while she was choosing her favourite food.

Ruby: So, Quark.

Quark: Yes, Rubes?

Ruby: Which kind of foods do you like to eat?

Quark: I really like to eat desserts!

Ruby: Such as?

Quark: Cookies! They're the best!

Ruby: Mmmmm.... cookies, I really love eating them!

Quark: I know Ruby!

I patted Ruby's head using my right hand.

Ruby: How about drinks?

Quark: Milk of course!

Ruby: Oh my God, Quark! I also love to drink milk! We really have similarities huh?

Quark: Indeed. But that doesn't usually happen to other people so we must be considered lucky.

Ruby: Yes, of course!

After Ruby Rose and I chose our food, we took our trays and we walked back to our seats. I really love to chat with my team members, especially Blake and Ruby.

Quark: So, what are you doing, Blake?

Blake: I'm just reading what I learnt last semester.

Quark: Oh, that's cool.

Weiss: Hey! We have a hitman in our team and he's our leader, hence he's more intelligent, smarter and stronger than us.

Yang: Definitely Weiss!

Weiss: Thank you Yang.

Ruby: Oh, come on guys, he really likes us, don't you think, Quark?

Quark: Of course I do! I really love you girls!

RWBY: And we love you too!

We all laughed as we love chatting in a team. I thought Weiss to cast new ice spells and I also thought Yang to fight well when she equips her Ember Celica. Suddenly, Nora Valkyrie threw an apple at Ruby's face.

Ruby: Hey! Nora!

Nora: Boooooo......

Quark: Nora, please stop.

As we continued to chat with each other again, Nora threw another apple at Blake Belladonna.

Blake: Again, Nora, what are you up to this time?

Nora: I'm bored. By the way, check out my new fort!

As we looked behind us, we saw a large fort from long tables and vending machines.

Nora: Pretty cool huh?

Quark: Who helped you to make this?

Nora: Well, Pyrrha and Ren helped me.

Ren: Of course Nora.

Pyrrha: Oh, and hi!

Ruby: Where's Jaune Arc?

Pyrrha: He's busy sleeping from all of this?

Suddenly, Jaune Arc woke up.

Jaune: What?