Safe and Sound

Jeff's POV
Poor Toby. My little baby. Can't remember.
I love him so much. I just wanna scoop him up and kiss him until he can't kiss anymore.
I kissed his head and rocked him back and forth as he slept in my lap peacefully. I was so surprised when I walked in his room and saw all the cuts on his arms and how he was sobbing so loudly. I don't think I've ever heard anyone cry so loudly... except maybe Lui. But I try not to think about him to much.
Anyways, I think Toby's getting a little to thin. He makes me worried sometimes. I just want him happy and healthy! And I WILL get him to be happy again. No matter what it takes! I picked up the sleeping angel in my hands and laid him down on the bed. He was right, his bed was way more uncomfortable than everyone else's. Odd. I decided to bring him to my room, I want him to be more comfortable around me since he doesn't know me like he used to. I laid him down on the bed and kissed his head. Maybe I should get him something to eat for when he wakes up. Might as well. I walked out of the room and downstairs. I remember all those times Toby fell down them cause he's clumsy or had a leg spasm. I giggled at that. I made my way to the kitchen and took out the waffle maker. I got out all the ingredients and mixed them in a bowl. I poured the batter in and repeated the process 3 more times. I placed the waffles on a plate and drizzled them with maple syrup. I walked back to my room and opened the door to see that Toby was just about to wake up. Great timing! He opened his beautiful big hazel eyes... almost gold.
"Morning sleeping beauty." I whispered as i stroked his hair lovingly.
"Morning Jeffy." He said with a smile. Dang. That smile is so beautiful.
"I made you waffles. I hope you like them." I said as I brought the plate over. He smiled slightly as I brought the fork to his mouth. Only the best for my baby. I fed him until all the waffles were gone and his smile turned into a frown.
"What's wrong darling?" I asked carefully.
"Nothing. It's just... you say you love me. But if I'm loved, then why do I feel so unloved and useless?" He asked sadly. I hate when he asks things like this. It breaks my heart. I need to show him how much I love him! I have an idea. A dirty, dirty idea. But it just might work. Toby and I have never really had "sex". We have a lot of make out sessions but there's always someone in the house to stop us. But everyone has a mission today and will be gone for 3 days. It's perfect! I won't do it right away though. I wanna ease him into it and make sure he wants it. You can never be to safe. What am I even saying? I'm Jeff the ducking Killer for petes sake! He sat up and smiled at me lightly. I smiled back.
"I love so much! And I'll prove it. I Promise." I said as I helped him down the stairs. He smirked.
"Whatever." He smiled. I sat down on the couch and he came stumbling after. I chuckled at his clumsiness. He huffed and sat down VERY close to me. Almost on my lap. He let his head hit my chest and he huffed as a smile crept into his lips.
"I love you Jeffy." He said sweetly. I smiled wider.
"I love you too baby boy." I said as I kissed his head. He looked up at me and kissed my lips with so much passion. I kissed back with just as much passion, maybe more. I licked his bottom lips and asked for entrance and he happily let me in. I slid my tongue in as mine and his fought for dominance. Of course I won and I leaned down and pinned him to the couch as I continued to kiss him deeply and passionately. He moaned into them kiss as I closed every gap that there was between us. I released   him from my grip and moved my kisses to his neck. He moaned as I bit his neck and kissed it all over, which caused hickies and bruises to form all over. Mine. I slowly began to take off his sweatshirt and shirt. I began to kiss down his stomach and chest, leaving little marks of love down his body. He moaned as I took off my shirt and began kissing him again.
Announcement: I don't right lemons. Go get your horny asses somewhere else if you want a lemon. I'm sorry but I'm just not like that, ok? I'm SORRY!!!! -ahem- now back to the story.
I laid back on the couch with my now sleeping Toby. That was probably the best time I've ever had with Toby. His skin was so untainted and smooth. He was so pale, like the sun never hit him. He was beautiful in every single way, and I showed him in more than 1 way. He was just to cute, all flustered and blushing. It was funny. I snuggled him further into me and stuffed my face into his fluffy brown hair. He cuddled closer to me. He's just to freakin cute!!! I giggled as he yawned and squished is face into my chest. I love this boy sand  much and I couldn't ever think of leaving him. I kissed his nose and he giggled slightly.
"I love you baby boy." I whispered quietly.
"I love you too." He mumbled quietly. I smiled and rubbed the back of his head. I still can't believe what Zalgo and his minions did to us. It was just so sick and wrong! Who would do that!? It was awful! I'm just glad we're safe. Safe and sound.