Caesar and his team all celebrated by doing their handshakes and jumping around like crazy people.

Coach Johnson told them all to lineup so they could shake hands with the other players from the opposing team. I noticed that some of the opposing team members were salty that they lost and decided not to shake hands.

After he went back and grabbed his stuff from the locker room, Caesar came back by us and hugged Jailee and I , while he dapped up Dre.

"Oh shit y'all made it, thanks y'all I appreciate it for real" he expressed his gratitude to us.

"No problem brother bear, but this one is the man you have to thank, I didn't even know we were going until I caught him buying plane tickets on the sneak tip when I got home from work" I laughed as Caesar looked at Dre

"I really appreciate it man, thanks for keeping my sis happy for real, haven't seen her cheese like this in years" my brother told Dre

Dre and Caesar did a handshake and ended with the hug and patted each other on the back.

"Trust me , it ain't nothing but a G thing to get her out here, and as far as keeping her happy, as long as she's with me, baby girl will stay happy" He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you baby" I smiled at Dre and hugged him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"No problem Princess" He leaned down and gave me a plump kiss on the lips.

"Ewwww Auntie, kisses spread cooties" I heard while Dre and I were coming apart from our kiss. I knew that little voice anywhere. My niece, Acelyn whom I haven't seen in six months. She was Caesar's and Jailee's first and only child.

She was four going on twenty-five

She was four going on twenty-five. She was truly a trip. It was hard to see my baby girl due to them moving overseas to Germany last year. I used to be able to fly out here two weekends out the month but after I started Medical School again I couldn't do it as much as I wanted.

When I get promoted, i'll try to fly her out more often with my younger brother, Justin , who is nineteen. He also moved out here with my brother and since he's a famous youtuber, he pretty much fended for himself.

"Hey babygirllll, who did you come here with?" I asked her while I picked her up and spun her around giving her endless kisses around her face.

"Auntie" She laughed uncontrollably trying to speak. "I came here with Uncle Jus, Auntie". I looked around but didn't see Justin.

"Where's Uncle Jus baby?" I asked her , excited to see my little brother.

"Right here big sis" I heard from behind me. I let Acelyn down and turned around to see Justin standing beside Dre and they did a handshake as well.