Epilogue

3rd Person POV

5 years later..

5 years later, after winning and earning their spot in Google. And the kids were finally done with College. They got their full-time employment at Google.

Stuart and Ivy were still together up to now, they had their close calls with long distance. But they would always find a way to make it work. They would video call, email, sometimes even meet halfway.

Stuart surprisingly visited Ivy when she graduated from Stanford. Same with Ivy, she drove over to Stuart's graduation with Marielena and Lyle. She met Stuart's side of the family, secretly so that Ivy could surprise him.

Marielena and Lyle live with each other since Ivy moved out. They've been happy too. A couple of years ago, they got married and now planning on starting a family.

Billy found himself a gal while going grocery shopping. They were going strong but taking it slow. Nick and Dana were happily married and now has a baby girl back home.

Neha and Tyler have been having a hard time since he travels a lot, but he makes it work by sending her love letters and flowers. Neha would usually call him and he would say a joke that would lighten her day.

Walking in the hallway, Stuart told Yo-Yo, "Don't worry about it, okay? There's nothing wrong with being single."

"Are you kidding me? I mean, look around, everyone is either getting married or in a relationship." Yo-Yo pointed out

Neha walks next to them with her eyes on her IPAD, "Yep, I could understand why he is overreacting."

"Thank you." Yo-Yo replied to her, and asked, "Aren't you on break?"

Neha looks up at him and said, "Well, not anymore. Chetty needs all hands on deck for this big project."

"Oh." Yo-Yo said and asked, "Hey, Stuart, how's Ivy?"

"She's perfect as usual. She's just busy. Ivy comes home late and I barely get to see her when I wake up." Stuart pointed out fixing his glasses

He sighed, "I just hope she's not busy for our 5 year anniversary tonight."

Neha closed her IPAD case and stopped them from walking. She stood in front of Stuart and asked, "You're doing it tonight?"

"Doing what?" Yo-Yo asked and Stuart said, "You're the only one who knows about it, Neha."

Yo-Yo hits Stuart on his arm and said, "You didn't even bother telling me."

Stuart argued, "Well, you suck at keeping secrets. Remember, the last year's anniversary, you told Ivy about the vacation to Paris."

"I said I was sorry already." Yo-Yo said putting his hands up. He asked, "So what the hell is going on?"

Stuart sighed leaning against the edge by the slide. He looks over at Ivy who was talking to other Google employees.

Ivy's Outfit: