{17} Better Version

3rd Person POV

Closing the door, Ivy and Stuart start walking to a nearby diner, 'Daisy's'. Walking inside, Ivy looks at Stuart and smiled, "Yes, diner food. Marielena and I haven't been to one in a while. We usually order pizza or attempt cooking."

Stuart laughs and said to the receptionist, "2 for Twombly."

"This way." The receptionist replied then Stuart and Ivy followed her and sat at the booth. They sat across from each other as they received the menus

"You look amazing by the way." Stuart said to her. Ivy looked at him smiling, "Thanks. You look sexy, as usual."

She looks through the menu and the waiter came to them saying, "Good evening, my name is Jason and I'll be your server for tonight. What would you like to drink?". Jason had blue eyes with blonde messy hair with a dashing smile.

"Babe, you go first." Stuart acknowledged making Ivy look at Stuart then at the waiter. Ivy sighed and said, "I'll have a root beer."

Looking at Stuart, she said back, "Babe, what about you?"

"Uh, I just have the same thing." Stuart replied then Jason said, "Okay, I'll be back with your drinks."

He walked away then Ivy asked smiling, "What the hell was that?"

"What do you mean? I saw him eyeing you when we walked in." Stuart explained and Ivy laughs saying, "Looks like someone is jealous."

"You know, there's a consequence remember? Since you broke the deal." Stuart pointed out then Ivy replied, "Yeah, I know, Stewie. But, I have to admit, jealousy is strangely attractive on you."

Stuart pushes up his glasses and shakes his head laughing. Ivy looks back at the menu. Jason came back with the root beers. He places it in front of them, as he said, "Two root beers."

"Thank you." Ivy said as they were both given a straw then Jason asked, "Ready to order?"

Ivy replied looking up at him, "I'll have the classic American burger with the side of french fries."

"I'll have the same thing." Stuart replied then Jason finished writing on the notepad and said, "All right, coming right up."

He left then Ivy looks at Stuart and asked, "Why are you copying me?"

"Why not?" Stuart asked back making Ivy laugh

She asked, "So, Stuart Twombly, did you plan this whole date?"

"Yep, I did." Stuart nods his head. "Did I do good?"

"Well, the date just started so I can't say yet." Ivy replied smiling at him

Stuart replied, "Well, how about right now?"

"Great." Ivy said with a firm nod. She sips on her straw drinking the root beer float.

Stuart commented pointing at the window, "You could even see the nice view."

She turns looking at the window and back at Stuart smiling. "Yep."

"