{22} Sal's Pizza

3rd Person POV

At Sal's, a family pizza restaurant, Ivy and the team were inside talking to the boss. Without, Nick, who was looking for Billy and convincing him to come back.

Neha said awkwardly, "Contextual targeting technology can automatically match your ads to web pages. That are most relevant to your business."

Looking at Ivy, who was standing next to her, she said, "Ivy?"

Ivy smiles at them and said, "Review ad performance to see impressions. Click, cost, and conversion data." The team smiles over at the two gentlemen sitting at the booth.

Sal replied, "Look, you guys seem like good kids and I appreciate you stopping by but we're just a family run- business. We don't do the internet. Thanks for coming. Frankie will get you a slice on the way out."

"And a number, maybe?" Frankie asked looking at Ivy. Stuart clears his throat putting an arm around Ivy's shoulders.

"Sorry, I'm taken." Ivy kindly said to him

They went outside leaning against the brick wall. Ivy stands in between Stuart and Lyle.

Ivy eats her slice of cheese pizza and said, "Divine."

"You good?" Stuart asked and Ivy replied, "I haven't had Sal's in a while. Marielena hates getting cheese pizza. She prefers pepperoni."

"Noted." Lyle said and Ivy replied, "You know, I have no problem with you guys going out, right?"

"Really?" Lyle asked her

Ivy responded, "Yeah, just don't have sex when I'm in the house. And if I catch you guys, I'm going to scream my head off. Oh, and if you break her heart, I'll give you the worst wedgie you ever had. Got it?"

"Got it." Lyle replied gulping nervously

Graham and his team came riding the Google Bicycles. "Oi! Oi!"

"Oh, great." Neha commented and Ivy added, "Mr. Douchebag."

Graham said to them, "Saw you checked in here on four square, so we stopped by."

"That's really creepy. Is that all?" Stuart said back

Graham replied, "It is all, actually. We just closed a sale at a coffee shop down the street. Your chances of catching up to us went from zero to piss all. Now, if you'll excuse us, we have to get to the final meeting. Get those jobs of which we're so profoundly deserving."

Ivy rolls her eyes in annoyance and said, "Can you leave now before I kick your ass?"

"Sorry, 'love', too bad, you didn't join the winning team." Graham said to her

Ivy said back, "You're looking at the winning team."

Stuart added putting an arm around her shoulder, "She's mine, Graham. Leave now before I kick your ass."

Graham scoffed and turned his head looking behind him. "Zach? Eyes off the pizza, mate. God made you lactose intolerant for a reason. You're so fat. You're so fat."

"Let's go! On me!" Graham called out as they rode their bikes away. Zach was trailing behind looking sad.

"You're beautiful, Zach! Just the way you are!" Ivy called out smiling. "I'll save you a slice!"

"Thanks, Ivy!" Zach said smiling as they went away. Stuart kissed Ivy's temple and whispered, "You're beautiful."

Neha said to them, "What a douche!"

"Yeah, he's worse than Stuart." Ivy commented and Stuart gasped, "I'm offended."

Yo-Yo nudges Lyle and said, "Guys."

They all looked at the yellow cab heading towards them. They started walking to it and the door opened revealing Billy and Nick.

"Welcome back, Billy boy!" Lyle said to him

Billy responded, "Good to be with you."

"What happened there?" Nick asked and Yo-Yo replied, "Uh, well, he didn't bite, so it didn't go well."

Billy asked, "You know who else it didn't go well for?"

"Lay it on us, big daddy." Stuart said making Ivy laugh eating her slice of pizza

Billy replied, "That's right, the steel town girl, Alex. When she finally got her shot, she took a tumble and fell. But she picked herself back up, she tightened that little ass, pumped her legs, and she danced herself right back into that slot at that dance school."

Nick used a sharpie to draw onto Yo-Yo's blank eyebrow. "And that's what we're going to do. Tighten your asses, let's go."

"Let's get her done, boys!" Neha said as they all walked back inside the restaurant