{10} Playing Hard To Get

3rd Person POV

The topless girl quickly got off going somewhere else as Stuart looked over at Ivy panting. Ivy smiles over at him and puts her drink down on the table in front of him. Ivy licks her lips looking at Stuart.

Song: YOU THAT I WANT By: Divine

Ivy started off saying, "Stuart Twombly, what game do you think you're playing?"

"Game? Wh-What game?" Stuart stuttered

Ivy straddled him and started unbuttoning his shirt, "Please, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about, Stewie. Playing hard to get. You've been such a bad boy, who needs to be taught a lesson."

Stuart looked at her gazed and lick his lips. She continued wrapping her arms around his neck, "Come on, Stuart, I know you feel the sexual tension between us."

She takes off his shirt leaving him in his t-shirt and whispered in his ear, "You're mine and I'm all yours, Stuart Twombly."

Stuart shivers slightly and her hands were running through his dark hair as his glasses were messing up in the process. She puts his hands on her waist as she started moving with the music. Stuart stares up at her as she bit her lip laying her hands on his shoulders grinding against him.

"Look what we got cooking here!" Billy said to them as Ivy kept on moving with Stuart moving along with her

"Look what we got cooking here!" Billy said to them as Ivy kept on moving with Stuart moving along with her. Ivy and Stuart look at the camera as it flashed.

"Exchangeagram moment bitches!" Billy gave a high five to Stuart as Ivy kept on grinding on his lap. She bit her lip seductively and attached her lips to his neck marking her territory.

"Holy shit." Stuart moaned breathlessly as she made sure she left a mark making sure that he's already taken. She sucked the other side of his neck as his hands trailed her body from her waist down to the back of her legs as she kept on moving on him.

Stuart sighed again, "Damn, Ivy."

Ivy looks up at Stuart as he was panting. He looks at her lips and licks his own.She fixes his glasses for him. Ivy slowly nods her head looking back at him and at his pink lips.

Stuart immediately slams his lips onto hers as he realized they were closer. Ivy joined closing her eyes and tugging on his hair messing it up. Stuart brings her waist closer to him guiding it the way he wants. The kiss turned into a heated make out session as Ivy's grips on his shoulders, angling herself. Their tongues fought for dominance and it fought with passion.

Ivy and Stuart both had their fair share of make out sessions with other people; but not like this. They knew that their sexual tension was building up but either of them didn't want to say anything. It left them sexually frustrated. Desperately wanting to take a breath, Ivy pulls back with her hands on his shoulders.