Bucking my Hips for Barnes

contains a shower scene because let's face it Sebastian Stan is hot.

*

"Why isn't my bathroom working?! It's been 6 weeks, I thought it was getting fixed while we were in Munich" you yelled at Stark. He was typing something on his iPad, paused, then went back to typing. You rolled your eyes at his uselessness whenever it comes to tenant rights.

"Use mine Y/N, I mean if you want to that is," Bucky kindly offered. He's been quite silent around you lately, sometimes he feels as if he's overstepping his boundaries but his confidence is building quickly because of your understanding nature.

"Thank you, James," Bucky's breathing hitched, it was instinct to offer his shower to you. You've been using it for the last month so it shouldn't be a big deal but to him, it still was, "I guess chivalry DOES still exist" you glared at Stark and marched towards Bucky's room with him following in close pursuit.

"Oh, why don't you go-just go!" Tony said as you left.

"Thank you so much, James, I haven't had a hot shower since...I don't even know when," your touch on his chest made him shiver. Bucky said you were always welcome to use his bathroom but you didn't want to abuse your privilege. He gets so nervous sometimes, maybe because a beautiful person is in his bathroom about to remove their tight clothing.

"Take as much time as you need, sugar" he knew that you loved his old-fashion charm. It always sent this warm fuzzy feeling all over your body. He loved that you actually danced to swing music and sometimes listened and sang to classical songs similar to what he listened to back in the 40s. He began to exit and was shocked to hear you ask him to undress you. Well. Unzip you. He performed the action slowly, he's never done this before, especially to someone as radiant as you. He was trying his best to stay cool. Bucky breathed a few times to calm himself.

"Are you alright James?" You asked, he loved that you regularly call him by his first name. It made him feel loved and cared for, which is odd because if anyone else said his name he felt invaded and uncomfortable.

"Yeah" he breathed out. You turned around and slid out of your outfit. Bucky's eyes widened and he looked down. You lifted his chin up.

"Would you like to join me, James?" You asked innocently. You can't deny that Bucky is the most stunning man you've ever seen and he's such a kind soul. A tortured soul, but a kind one nonetheless. And you can't deny the chemistry that you two have, you've wanted to approach him for months now. Now seems like the perfect time considering you're already naked.

Bucky gulped and tried maintaining eye contact, "Uh, um-I-uh" he was lost for words and breath. This should be fun.

"I see the way you look at me, especially after I shower or when I swim, do you like how I feel, James?" You took his hand and let him touch your waist which slowly ventured up to your breast. As your nipple hardened under his rough fingertips Bucky growled as he exhaled then crashed his lips onto yours and held you tight.

You were really dirty, but that's why you're in the shower, right? During the kiss you turned the water on and then got Bucky's clothes off, you could already see his generous member ready to play and decided to give him a little kiss. This caused Bucky to gasp a little, but he showed a cute little smile to you getting him wet.

"Come here" he lifted you and brought you into the shower. Your hips were at his and your back was against the cold wall. Bucky continued to plant little-wet kisses all over your neck and chest. All the way down your torso until he found your little pink button. He kissed it slowly a few times and that was enough to send electricity all the way to your core. He propped one leg over his shoulder so he could really get to work. His tongue slithered between your folds, savouring your taste. Bucky couldn't believe he was really doing this, he was so enchanted by your fluttering eyes and desperate whimpers that he slowed down his movement. This only made you want him more.

"Havin' fun sugar?" his raspy voice asked. Your eyes darkened at the sight of him; damp dark hair sticking to his cheek, the lustful gaze, the chiselled jaw, the glistening abs. He was a true masterpiece. You didn't answer, you were so ready for him that you jumped up for a kiss and has him finally enter you. You squealed with delight and soon Bucky built up a rhythm. Nice and slow so you felt every little kink as he brushed past your g-spot.

"Yes," you repeated over and over again. The feeling of water running down your front was so nice. Bucky was so strong he flipped you like a pancake and soon your hair was being pulled and he was behind you.

"Fuck" you cursed, the bathroom echoing your pants.

"It's gonna happen soon, doll" he was so polite.

"Oh Sarge," you whimpered. Feeling the release. Bucky turned you back to face him after he kissed you again.

"Let's get you clean, girly," his raspy voice told you.