Chapter 27

Caitlin's P.O.V.

"Yea, I know. I'll see you soon. Okay bye" I hung up as I walked down the small steps of the dark loft. I slid my phone back in my pocket as I looked up. I stopped when I saw Danny and I think it was Ethan.

"Uh hi"

They both turned around to me "Cait hey, what are you doing here?" Danny asked.

"Uh, I know that guy that lives here. What are you guys doing here?" I asked confusedly.

Suddenly I heard an engine revving. Ethan began walking to the power and turned on the switch. I saw Aiden come inside. There was a low humming and suddenly Danny's shirt glowed. He was smiling "Oh yea"

I remembered how earlier Danny kept saying he wanted to throw a blacklight party but he couldn't find a venue.

"Oh no, no no way" I said with a small chuckle in the background "You aren't going to hold your party here"

"Come on Cait, the space in this place is perfect" Danny said.

I crossed my arms over my chest "He doesn't have to find out" Ethan said.

I knew I wasn't going to win this. I unfolded my arms and let out a loud sigh "He is going to be so pissed" I whined.

~

The blacklight was chaos. There were so many people. I stood aside watching everything. I noticed Danny walk up to me. He was shirtless and wearing white paint all over his body and some on his face.

"Why aren't you having fun?" He asked loudly through the music.

"I am, I'm gonna go make a phone call" I smiled at him before I walked away. I walked out of the loft and walked outside.

I took out my phone and dialed Derek's number. Once it went voicemail I hung up and slid it back in my pocket. I began walking back inside until I heard something behind me. I stopped walking and tried to listen. It was footsteps. My head snapped up when I heard a loud noise. I looked to my right to see a knife halfway into the wall.

I gulped before I turned around. There was a man standing a few feet away holding another knife in his hand. But it wasn't any other man, it was Adam. He was wearing all black. He began to take a few steps towards me.

Run. That was the only voice I heard in my mind. I moved and began running away. I kept running in the dark. I finally stopped after I felt the burning sensation in my throat. I looked around as I began moving my fingers. The red glow began to light up around my hands getting ready for Adam to pop out.

 The red glow began to light up around my hands getting ready for Adam to pop out

I heard something behind me and I rapidly turned. Once I did I saw him standing there, but before I could even lift my arm I felt an unbearable amount of pain. I clenched my stomach and fell on my knees in pain. The red glow quickly disappeared.

"Please just stop" I cried out as I looked up at him "I would never hurt anyone"

"That's what all Wandas say until they do it. You just don't know the extend of your powers yet. There is so much more that you can do and once you do you won't be able to stop. That is why all Wandas have to be put down, for good"

I glanced down and gritted my teeth in pain. I looked up but he was gone. I looked around but he was nowhere to be found. With all my strength I stood up, I looked down at my stomach to see a good amount of blood surrounding my hand. I looked back up, my chest was going up and down so quickly. Okay, I got this. I began slightly running to the only place I thought about right now, Deatons work. Even though it was dark it was still open. I opened the door and stumbled inside. My breathing was so heavy. I stumbled all the way to the back room where Deaton quickly turned to me.

"Help me" I weakly said before I collapse on the floor.

~

"So, are you sure I'm going to be okay?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the metal table. Deaton had wrapped the white bandage around my stomach. I reached for my shirt behind me as I began to put it on.

"Yes you are, it might hurt around your abdomen for a few hours but afterwards you'll be back to normal" Deaton said as he had his back turned on me. He was sorting out his medicine cabinet.

I softly winced as I put my shirt over my head and pulled it down "So if it wasn't a bullet that hit me then what was it?"

I swung my legs over to face him. I noticed he had turned around to me "It was what they call a magic bullet. It's some sort of sedative that gives you the illusion you are being shot by an actual bullet" He explained "It gives the pain of being shot by a real bullet"

"What about all the blood?" I looked down at my hand, it was clean.

"That's the point of the illusion, you did have some blood but it wasn't a large amount"

I looked back up at him "That's what the Wanda hunters use" I said putting two and two together "But why did Adam just leave me there?" I questioned "He said all Wandas have to be put down for good"

"The reason why he must've let you live was because of the magic bullet. It takes away your powers for 48 hours"

I slightly hopped off the table wincing softly "Are you kidding me? I don't have my powers for 2 days?"

"That's why it's called a magic bullet"

I exhaled "Great"

~

I got to school that morning and Scott explained everything to me. How everyone was marked expect for Scott, Kira, Stiles, and me. He explained to me how Stiles was the one who wrote the message on the board for Barrow to kill Kira. I met up with Danny and explained everything to him.

"So you lose your powers for 48 hours. That's insane"

"Yea well getting hit with that magic bullet was so painful. I actually thought I was going to die"

"But you didn't"

I turned to look at him "No, but I can't stop thinking about what he said. He said I don't know the extent of my powers yet and that I won't be able to stop when I do"

"What does that mean? Are you going to start killing people and you won't be able to stop"

"I don't know, but I have to find out more"

Authors' Note:

What do you guys think?

Derek isn't in here but he will be in the next. Oh and something is going to happen with Derek and Caitlin in the next few chapters so stay tuned!

And sorry if I'm throwing in a few things that aren't in the show but that's what I meant about throwing my own stuff in here. I hope it all makes sense though, it all ties in to what Caitlin is. Which is another supernatural being in Beacon Hills.

Thanks for reading my chapters! ❤️