Chapter 5

Caitlin's P.O.V.

Well they found Lydia but there was a murder in town now. Isaac Lahey's father, apparently he is the new kid in town but he's made a name of himself already. Before chemistry started I noticed Jackson wasn't sitting where he sits. So I happily sat across Danny. We began to work when I heard Stiles and Scott whispering. I kept glancing up at them and Danny noticed me.

"Danny" I heard Stiles whisper. I looked up and watched as he and Danny exchanged conversation "Where's Jackson?"

"In the principal's office talking to your dad" He said in an obvious tone.

"What? Why?"

"Maybe because he loves across the street from Isaac" Danny looked down and continued to work.

I watched as the two idiots threw a crumbled piece of paper at the back of Harris's head causing them both to go to the principal's office.

"What are they up to?" I whispered softly under my breath.

They looked almost excited to go.

As soon as the bell rang I walked out and looked for Scott and Stiles. I saw Scott running for the door. I ran up and looked outside through the window. I saw Derek sitting in his black Camaro with his black shades. He and Scott were exchanging words before he got into the car and they drove off.

~

Since my curiosity took the best of me I heard from Scott that Derek and Stiles were going to the station. Once I arrived I saw Derek walk in the station, Stiles were waiting outside. I quickly got out and ran up to him.

"What's going on?" I asked.

He jumped about 3 feet in the air "Ah, what the hell are you doing here?" He whispered loudly.

"I wanna be in on whatever this is"

He shut his mouth tight for a few seconds "Fine, just stay close to me"

He opened the door and we walked in. We walked passed the lady at the front desk who was talking to Derek or should I say flirting. I rolled my eyes as we walked by, Stiles was practically twirling so I gave him a shove. We walked into my fathers dark office. I stayed a look out while Stiles did his work. I heard keys clinking, they were coming from down the hall.

"Someone's coming" I told Stiles.

"Oh no" Stiles said walking to the door "Stay here" He told me before he walked out.

I did as told and stayed by the door. I heard the fire alarm sound off making me run out. I ran to where the cells were. My eyes went wide when I saw one of the deputies was fighting with a werewolf. I moved my head and saw Stiles against the wall on the other side. I ran over to him.

"Stay close to me" Stiles said as we watched.

The werewolf knocked the deputy out. I noticed it was Isaac. I saw Derek walk in and step on a syringe destroying it. Isaac turned his attention to him then he looked over at us. His eyes were filled with anger.

Derek looked at us than locked eyes with me before turning back to Isaac. He took one step towards us when Derek stood in front of us and roared so loudly at Isaac. He leaned against the wall and fell to the floor cowering. Looks like that worked. I let out a sigh of relief.