Chapter 16

Caitlin's P.O.V.

"Caitlin I need you to go home"

"Are you kidding me Stiles? Your doing this to me again"

He put his hands on my shoulders "I know but this time I really need you to go home"

"No, Derek and Scott are out there I'm coming with you"

"Well for one I'm not going with them Lydia just called me. And second you are going home"

"No" I stated again.

"Listen to me, the last thing I need to do is worry whether your okay or not. And I don't want to worry. If you don't feel comfortable staying at home then you can stay here with Peter"

I turned my head to look at Peter, he smiled "I think I'll take my chances at home" I said looking back at Stiles.

"That's what I thought"

We left Derek's place and headed home. After he dropped me off I took a shower and ate some leftovers from the fridge. I climbed into my bed and laid down. I tried falling asleep throughout the night but I couldn't. Eventually I did fall asleep. 

I woke up a few hours later. I sat up and checked my phone but saw no messages from anyone. I huffed as I laid back down on the bed. I pushed the covers over me and closed my eyes. I opened them again when I saw a small amount of light coming from underneath the covers.

I sat up and took my hands out. I brought them up and stared at them. The red glowing light were surrounding my hands, it was like it was coming from my palms. I opened my mouth and let out a sharp and loud scream. (Not as dramatic as in the gif but just wanted to show you guys a gif of what's going on.)

-

-

Scott and Derek had just finished locking Boyd and Cora in the boiler room. Scott was holding onto the door while Derek was leaning against the wall. Their plan worked.

Suddenly they heard this loud and sharp scream coming from inside their heads. They held onto their heads as it continued for a few more long seconds. 

-

The next day at school I was walking with Danny in the hallway "So you guys are having your cross country practice today?"

"Yea, coach is having us run outside on the trail" Danny explained.

"Cool, I'll sneak out to run with you guys"

Danny glanced at me "Uh are you sure?"

"Yea" I said with a shrug "Why not, anything to piss off coach Finstock, that's even if he realizes I'm there"