Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 20

Epilogue

“You look beautiful” said Mrs.  Jackson with tears in her eyes

“Thank You” I said hugging her trying my best not to cry to ruin my make up

 “Well we got to get the kids ready they must be playing around their dresses “said Kayla as she gave me one last hug along with the others. I smiled at them as they walk out the room.

I stare at myself in the mirror as she took in a deep breath. My dress was beautiful.  It was a white half dress flown all the way down to my feet, with a yellow ribbon around the waistband tie in a bow around the back.   A Tiara was place on my head neatly with a veil attach to it. I smiled at myself once again. When I heard a soft knock on the door

“Come in its open” I said running my hands against my silky dress. I turn to see Jacob standing at the door as I place his hand behind to close the door.

“Jacob! What are you doing in here” I said surprise. We haven’t seen each other in three weeks due it his mother demand about not seeing the bride till the wedding day.

“I miss you” he said walking towards me

“You know you shouldn’t be in here, your mother will kill you” I said. Taking in his beautiful dress in a suit, he hated them but he looks super handsome in it. It was white with a yellow tie.

“I know” he said coming closer to me.

“How did you get pass your mother guards”

“She wasn’t thinking when she think about putting Paul and his wife to guard the door who were so into each other than watching the door “ he said wrapping his arms around me a she pulled me in for a kiss. We were so lost in the kiss when we heard banging on the door.

“Jacob is you in there!” shouted his mother

“Told you” I said smiling at him

“Whatever “he said as he kiss me and ran to the door and open it.

“Didn’t I tell you not to come in here” she said with her hands on her hips.

“Love you mom” he said as he place a kiss on his mom cheek and ran out.

“You really need to put some discipline in him sweetheart” she said handing me the bouquet.

                            ____________________________________________

“You look beautiful” he whispered in my ears as we dance to the music on the dance floor.

“You look good yourself too” I reply

“I love you” he said

“I love you too now and forever” he said as he place a kiss on my lips same time I felt someone pulling my dress I look down to see Sabrina and Kamala smiling up at us.

“I guess they want to dance too” I said

“Take Sabrina, I’ll take Kamala” he said picking up Kamala. And we danced the whole evening to Celine Dion song, the power o f love.