♣Jasmine & Jacob|Chapter 4

I could hardly sleep. I have so much to think about. I tried calling Merdic but he’s not answering his cell phone. Sabrina at hand and Jacob who keep letting me get mushy and unstable in one.

Damn me, for letting him take advantage of me in the pool last night but god his hands felt good on me, I felt so relax and happy at that moment like nothing even matters. After a while I couldn’t feel anything not even the movement of the water it was like I was floating on the crowd.

I walked into the kitchen to see a newspaper on the counter and heading was saying

“America’s Bestselling Author Engage to long time girlfriend Keisha”

And a photo at the side was a photo of Jacob on one knee when he was sixteen and Keisha force to play a fake marriage and make it look real. This cannot be true, if Jacob was getting married I would be the first to know, that bitch. I thought as I pick up the paper to read the rest of the story.

“I see you saw it too” said Jacob walking towards her.

“Good morning” he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

“Morning and what is this all about” I asked putting the paper on the counter.

“Another recipe to destroy my life from Keisha” he said with disgust as he open the fridge

“And what you plan to do about it” I said with my hand across her breast staring at Jacob.

“So you plan to let this trash sabotage your life forever” I said as Kayla walked in.

“Morning” she said sleepily

“Morning” we both answered.

“What with the stare?” asked Kayla same time I see Jacob nod to Kayla and he’s about to walk out.

“Where you think you’re going, aren’t you going to answer me” I asked

“Yea in a little, just don’t leave until we talk” he said

“So why can’t we talk now, I have to work” I said as he walks out

“Jacob” I shouted walking out into the hallway.

Jacob turns to face me. He knows I hate when people walk off when I’m talking to them it gets me angry.

“You make sense you tell her the plan and get it over with” said Kayla as everyone came out yarning.

“What plan?” I asked looking at Jacob curious. He stood there staring at me.

“Jacob what plan are you guys talking about?” I said

“We all saw the newpaper last and decided to help Jacob out of the scenario by...” said Kayla