Chapter Nineteen: The First Snow Fall

Yuki develop a close relationship with the human child. They were like two peas in a pond and could not separated. They would share a sleeping bag and sleep together.

Sesshomaru admired her body but he tried to hold his posture. He wanted to touch her soft skin and dig his claws into her. He could not resist himself from looking at her curves, neck, hair and just everything about her. He develop the strong urge to protect her and it was out of his control.

" Lady Yuki, I love you." Rin said and smiled. She adored Yuki ver,y much and enjoy her company. It's nice to have another person that was the same race as her. She never had a woman figure in her life but she seen Yuki as a motherly figure. They get along to well and Rin wanted to be with Lady Yuki, and Sesshomaru forever.

" I love you too, Rin." Yuki said and had a strong attachment to the child. A white cloud escaped from her mouth as the little girl was resting on her life. She smile at such innocent and the girl remind her of herself when she was younger. It was cold outside and the seasons were changing. She looked up at the sky and watched the first snowfall as it landed on her nose. I wonder how my parents are doing? Is it snowing on the other side? She asked herself and thought of a way to explain everything when she return home. She promised herself that she will return home.

' InuYasha' She mumbled his name underneath her breath as another cloud escape. She wants to reunited with him so badly. She knows that she should not care about him the way that she do but she does. She wanted to see him again and was curious why Kagome began ignoring her.

" Stay put," Sesshomaru said and headed into the woods. He just vanish and it was like as if he was never here. He could Naraku's scent and did not want to put those two in danger.e

Yuki looked at the moon and caught a glimpse of a demon. It was like a long eel with insect features. They were calling her somewhere. She put Rin on her back and follow the path that the soul collectors had laid out. She was out of breath from walking and scared that she putting their life in danger like this. She paused her footsteps and saw a prietess badly wounded.

The soul collectors dropped a soul into her body as the scratches and wounds instantly healed.

" Lord Sesshomaru is going kill me if I don't find them quickly." the demon imp search the woods and caught the scent of two humans." Yuki? Rin? Where are you?" He knew that they had to be somewhere around here. He was happy as he caught a glimpse of them but hid in a tree to see the person that Lady Yuki was talking to.

" Please go back to InuYasha and the others." the priestess gave Yuki the location of a nearby village that they should be at. She made it brief before disappearing into the sky.

Yuki came back to the sight and place Rin on Ah Uh I want to see InuYasha She was about to head to the village but Sesshomaru was standing in front of her.

" Sesshomaru." Yuki could feel his eyes piercing through her. He made her anxious just by being around. No words were traded and this was probably the most they ever communicated.

" You disobey me, Yuki." He turned away and had high expectations for this human.

" My Lord it's my fault-- If I haven't been sleep then this would've never happen." the imp apologized a dozen times and bowed, intimated by his Lord.

" Are you disappointed me in?" Yuki did not want to ask that question but she wanted to know. Her heart dropped down to her stomach and she felt sick. He just stay silent. No answer, is an answer. Her feeling was hurt and without another word, she walked away.I'm sorry Rin -- The way he looked at me was with betrayal She could not shake this uneasy feeling and it made her heart a little heavy. She ran to the village but it was already in flames. The homes were empty and Yuki looked around in search to find anybody

" Someone help me!" the fox demon yelled.

Yuki ran through the flames and covered her mouth as she seen a familiar face.

" Yuki, aren't I happy to see you," Shippo was relieved.

" Where is everyone?" Yuki asks.

" Everyone went their separate ways. InuYasha and Miroku caught Naraku's scent. Kagome went to her world and Sango went to visit her village." the fox demon said and was scared. He buried his face into Yuki's shirt with snot dripped from his nose." I was so scared- I thought I was going to die! I was all alone.'

" Don't worry, Shippo." Yuki smiled and was reassured us all the openings were blocked. The wood began collapsing from the hut and it burned her skin. " I will get us out of here. I promise.' She held the demon tight as if she was protecting Rin.

" Rin is going to be devastated should I wake her, Lord Sesshomaru," the imp demon questioned.

"Leave her be," Sesshomaru said.m