Chapter Eighteen: We Finally Meet Again

'For the future, I want to get into my dream college this year and to buy a house. I want to travel to different countries and later in life-maybe my late twenties or early thirties I want to fall in love and have a family with my husband' Yuki wrote and filled out the assessment. She had high hopes for the future and was excited about what obstacles she'll experience. She stopped writing and gave her paper a good look as she smile and turned it in. She wears a black sleeve on her arm because it's black from the tainted shard. It would randomly burn and cause a painful sensation.

" Yuki, can you please take this to the Higurashi shrine? Kagome's Mother is volunteering. I'm begging you-- I really need to do something, I swear I will make it up to you." Eri said and handed off the supplies as she headed out of the class.

'You better make it up to me Eri!' Yuki sigh as she stood in front of the Higurashi residence. It has been months since we have seen Kagome and her life is finally back on track. It's normal. 'Why me? She rang the doorbell and Kagome's kid brother, Sota, answered the door.

" What's up." He said and had on a headset from the video game." Oh- Kagome and Mom not home at the moment.'

" I just came to give these documents to Kagome---Eri sends me," Yuki said and handed a stack of paper to the boy. It looked like too much but he refused help.

" You just missed Kagome and InuYasha." He mentioned.

Yuki ran to open the shed and looked down at the well. She hesitated but took the leap to see the others in the other world. She thought that she buried her urge but was not good enough. She landed on her feet and then climbed up the vines. I will become a better person She made it to the top and took a deep breath. The air was so nice and fresh. It was dark and she was a little scared because she knows that the demons come out at night. She cling to her duffle bag on her shoulder as she continued to walk on the path. She could barely see but she had a feeling that she was going in the right direction.

" A SMELL HUMAN." the ground vibrated as the demon stomp his feet and chased after the human.

'There's no way I can fight off a giant demon like that' She thought of ways to fight demons but this was too much for her. He had to be at least thirty times her size. She had no fighting chance but if he would have fought back, she would've died. She closed her eyes and prayed that InuYasha would come to her rescue. She slid on the ground and then opened her eyes after hearing pure silence. There was a person standing over her and that slice that demon into pieces.

He was a pretty handsome and frail-looking young man. He had a tall and slender body. His skin was fair with pointy ears, and waist-length white hair as he had short bangs. It was a blue crescent moon on his forehead that was hard to ignore.

'His eyes look familiar to InuYasha' Yuki looked into his ice-cold eyes.

" Lord Sesshomaru, Rin is somewhere safe with Ah Uh." the toad demon notified his master.

The demon head was bouncing with its mouth open. She thought he was not paying attention and was about to get his head bit off.

" Watch out, Sesshomaru," Yuki yelled.

A whip-like strand of yellow-green energy from his fingertips finished off the demon and slice it in many pieces.

" Follow me if you still choose." He turned and began to walk away.

Yuki did not want to travel alone and knew it was not safe but decided to follow him. Even though, he was a stranger to her. He was strong and could protect her. She had to play her cards smart.

" We finally meet again," He thought to himself and smirked.

There was a little girl in the woods with Ah Uh waiting for her master and the toad demon to return. She ran around in a circle with her arms out acting like an airplane. She has seen that they came.

" Welcome back, my lord." the little girl said.

In an instance, once their eyes met they recognized each other but did not remember each other names.

"My name is Yuki."

" Lady Yuki, my name is Rin."

Rin was happy and thought the more the merrier