Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

“Jacob”

“Hello sweetheart, you bitch where is Sabrina I yell in the phone”

“If you want to see your lover boy and that little kid alive bring the exchequer of the million dollars and you to the Dispatch warehouse” he said and hangs up

“That bitch” I said as I throw the phone against the wall.

“Jasmine what happen?” asked Kayla as Mr. Duncan and police ran in.

“He got them and said if I want to see them alive I should bring the check and myself alone” I said quickly

“Jasmine calm down” said Mr. Duncan as I pace the floor.

“What I’m I going to do?” I asked

“Don’t worry, where going to help you” he said.

“Did he say where you must meet him?” he asked

“The Dispatch warehouse” I said quickly.

“Ok’ let’s go he said as everyone followed behind.

                            _______________________________________________

As soon as the wire me up and hand me a sheet of paper that was fake bank check. I walk up to the lonely path towards the warehouse. The place was creepy. The trees were tall and full of limbs instead of leaves. The place that this creepy vampire look and birds where chipping loudly pretty annoying.

I slowly walk up to the door when it was swing wide open and I was pulled inside.

“You made it” he said kneeling me into the wall.

“You thought you would get away without a fight” he said squeezing my throat I grasp for air.

“Check is the check” he asked gruffly against my ears.

I stumble with my lose arm to take the piece of paper out of my back pocket when he pull it out my hand and kiss”

“You a good girl but not a good wife he said as he hit me sending me to the floor I was about to get up when he came over me. Kissing me at that point I manage to kick him in the balls and he hit me again. Same time I heard Sabrina called out. I ran towards the room when I was pulled back by my hair onto the floor

“You all won’t make it alive” He said

“We will” I said as I manage to fist him in the mouth with my right lose arm. And got up kicking him in the gut and ran off to open the door. Then I heard a

“Click!” sound. He got a gun.

“Don’t move” he said as he came closer to me pointing the gun to my head.

My heart started to pump really fast making my breath quicken and sweat running down my face. He slowly walks to my side and grab my neck while holding the gun on my head side as he pull me inside.

The same time I heard Sabrina crying.

“Honey what are you doing, you promise you won’t hurt anyone” said a familiar voice

“Shut the hell up” he barked at the voice

My heart jump When I heard the door open and with the little light I saw Sabrina in Merdic hand with a gun in his hand place at the side of her head.

I try to pull myself lose but I could I was tied from head to foot. I try to pull my hands out of the ropes when I felt they went slack. And someone told me to

”Shh” I’m helping you said the familiar voice

“It’s me Keisha” she said pulling my dropping the knife on my leg. I had no time to question her when the love of my life, life was at stakes. I manage to pull the ropes from around my feet. And lean up back on the post and he walk over to us.

“Oh so love is in the air, it would be such a beauty to watch you both die together in love” he said pushing Jasmine on me.

“Jacob” she said before Merdic pull her off me and push her on the floor.

“You will be first” he said pointing the gun towards Sabrina who ran towards Sabrina having no clue what’s going on.

“Daddy don’t shoot her, she’s just a kid” said Keisha

“Shut up” he shouted at her.

As He click the gun once again the same time I hit him in the wrist then the gun flying to the floor and him into the wall. I he got up pulling another gun out of his back and pointed it at me.

“Honey please don’t do this, let’s go you got the check” said the woman when Merdic push her off sending her to the floor.

Before Merdic could move he was hit in the head sending the trigger off that hit me against my arm and I winced in pain. Same time the police came running in and Jasmine over me as I fell to the floor.

“Jacob baby please don’t go” she said crying

“I love you” I said hugging Sabrina and holding onto his arm.

“I love you too” he said as I hug him squeezing Sabrina a little.

 "Mommy" she said fighting to com eup in my lap.

                   _______________________________________________________

             The Final Chapter is coming up in aminute with a "Massive interview about my book"

        __________________________________________________________________