Jasmine & Jacob Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

I took Jacob’s shirt and pull him up and out the door I pulled him.

“Shit” I said as I ran back in the house angry. I grab the key of the counter and ran back out and jump in the car.

“Whoa Jasmine slow down” he yelled as He continue to speak on the phone

“Get off the damn phone and call the police I barked at him”

“They already did”. He said as he hangs up. As I turn onto the highway and got stuck in the traffic. I started to press the horn very loudly when Jacob grab my arm.

“Calm down Jasmine we will find her” he said rubbing down my arms and kiss my shoulder.

“It’s Merdic, I know it’s him”

“Don’t start accusing Jas” he said still kissing my shoulder

“He’s the only one that has something against me and he won’t stop until he gets hold on my money”

“Jasmine breathe” he said

“I want you to drop me off at your apartment to take a look around to if they are there” he said

“Jacob no, I don’t want to lose you either”

“You won’t, I promise I’m just going to go to look if they are around and take a taxi and meet you back at home” he said as I turn on the road to my apartment.

I watch as he got out of the car and came around my side.

“It’s ok, Just be calm” he said as he took mouth into one beautiful kiss. After he pulls away I smiled at him.

“See you in a minute” I said smiling and drove off.

I slowly walk up the apartment door. I knock on the door and it slide open. I walked in cautiously keeping my guard up with my cell phone in my hand. The place was a mess, this was not Jasmine, Jasmine was not so untidy, and she likes to keep a few things in order.

A strong scent of woman cologne hit my nose, it was very strong. It was a musky cotton scent. It filled the living area strongly. I walk towards the scent which was leading me into a bedroom. I heard like a child was screaming for help. I quickly walk into the room.

“Sabrina!” I said quickly walking over the closet

“Mommy, Mommy” she screamed again before I could walk into near to the closet I was hit in the head from behind.

An hour later I woke up to find myself tied to a post. The place was dark I couldn’t see where I was until a bright light was shine into my face letting me blink my eyes a couple times.

“So we meet again lover boy” said a familiar voice. Jasmine was right it was Merdic.

“What do you want with them?” I yelled at them

“That has nothing to do with you” he said

“Anything that as to do with Jasmine is my business too” I said as he hit me in the mouth.

“Honey the child is a rot “said a lady walking in pulling crying Sabrina towards them.

“Mommy” she said as soon the woman let her go and she ran to my legs grabbing them tightly.

“Its ok sweetheart” I said as I stare at Sabrina climbing on my legs.

“Oh so sweet” he said pulling Sabrina away from me letting her fall on the floor as she screamed out.

“He’s not answering” I said pacing the floor

“Jasmine calm down” said Kayla

“I can’t what if he got him too” I said with tear sin my eyes. Same time my cell phone rang