He kissed on my stomach until he got lower between my legs. He kissed it gently and then completely started to devour it. I grabbed the back of his head in pleasure. He was hitting my spot and I could no longer take it and I tried to push him off. He wasn't letting up until my legs started shaking and he didn't stop.

I started to squirt between my legs and my moans were loud. I tried to back away but he would still follow. My whole body started to shake and at this point I knew the whole world could hear me.

He wasn't stopping he wasn't giving me any mercy. He stuck his fingers inside me and pumped them in out of me fast and that's when I knew I was done. My body couldn't stop shaking and I begged for him to stop.

Finally he let up and I was to tired to move but he turned me over and slowly entered inside me. It was slow strokes at first but the pace would pick up over time. It was all wrong but everything felt too good to stop.

I started to build up to my climax and I could feel him doing the same as well. Together we climaxed and were completely maxed out. We laid down and I wasn't thinking clearly so I just fell asleep.

It had to be two hours later at the most and I woke up with David next to me still sleep. That's when my emotions and back and I was angry, sad, but happy he was here with me but overall hurt.

"David!" I shook him.

His eyes slowly opened. "Bella?"

"Yes, now get your shit back on and get out!" I yelled.

"What?" He was confused. "But I thought you accepted my apology."

"You can't just apologize and fuck like everything is gonna be okay after. Your babymoms blowing ya phone up. Just go." I grabbed a towel and walked to my bathroom.

"Bel--"

"I can't ever forgive you. I don't know why I let you fuck but all I know is that I missed you and I wanted it as bad as you did but it doesn't change the fact that you cheated. It doesn't change the fact that you betrayed my love. See yourself out please." I locked the bathroom door and got in the shower and cried.

I was in there for about an hour and I walked out and he was gone. I walked in the living room to see Yahmen and Trey watching Chowder.

"I seen your room and I figured someone paid a visit. So I washed your blankets." Yah said.

"Thank you. I regret it." I put my head down.

"Don't it's okay." She hugged me.

2 weeks later

I got myself a Moped and I took that to the dance studio everyday. I avoided David at all costs. I walked inside the studio and danced practically all day. I taught ballet, hip hop, and jazz. Sometimes for dance teams that did band I taught majorette.

I purposely taught past Dave's studio time to avoid him then I would leave. Just like today. I packed my stuff to head out the studio and I walked past this sushi place and I stopped in my tracks.

I hated sushi but for some odd reason I wanted some. I ordered some with cooked chicken inside and my appetite was bigger than me today and I ordered more. I paid my bill then left.

I past by the ice cream shop and the 'you can different the pickle' shop. The pickle place was the hottest in New York. You could get any flavor pickle. It was weird but cool. I never liked it but today I got me three hot pickles then I got hot fires and ice cream. I ate it all and I picked up Trey from summer camp.

I walked past Yahmen's  moms's Indian food restaurant and I loved Indian food but the smell got me sick. I stopped on my Moped and ran to the trash can outside the place. I emptied myself out and I felt horrible.

"TiBi!" Trey hopped off the Moped and ran to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I just ate a lot of weird stuff today that's all." I looked up to see Yahmen. I didn't know she was working today.

"Bestfriend are you okay?" She rubbed my back. "I was inside serving and I seen you run to the trash can."

"Yeah I ate a lot of weird stuff today that's all." I said grabbing the napkin she held out to me.

"Like what?" She asked.

I shrugged. "I mean well I ate sushi, pickles, hot fries and ice cream."

"You hate sushi Bella why would you eat sushi?" She looked at me confused.

"I guess I was trying new things." I said.

"No but you hate sushi and you tried it before, plus you hate pickles and hot fries cause you seen that video online about how they can hold fire and not change form. You eating like you pregnant B." She said scaring me.

"Are you pregnant Bella?" She asked me.

"No cause David used... well I mean I think he used it the last time we... I don't... oh my God." I started freaking out. "How could I be so stupid?"

"Don't freak out Bella. We can just take a pregnancy test. I'll bring you one later just get home and lay down." She said.

I did as she said and got home, put on cartoons for Trey and got in the bubble bath I ran myself. I could be pregnant with David's baby. I fell asleep in the tub and I was shook awake by Yahmen.

"Wake up and take these cause I was panicking for you. Just pee on 'em both." She handed me them and put her hand in the water to drain the tub.

I dried off and he handed me a big tshirt. I went to go use the bathroom and after I came out and we just waited for the results. I fell back asleep to be woken up again by Yahmen who looked at me and that told me everything.

I was pregnant. I was pregnant with David's child and now I had to keep that A Secret.

------------------------------------------

Hello my readers here's another chapter for y'all lol see look at me updating like I'm the flash and shit lol so tomorrow I will also update cause soon I'll be in college worrying about other things and I won't be able to update as much as I would like. So I stepped out my comfort zone again and here y'all are. Oh and go read chapter 10 it's private also every chapter put out consisting 10's 20's 30's and so forth will be private. That's just my thing lol.

Vote & Comment 💕

Belladonna?

Dave?

Yahmen?

Trey?

Thoughts 💭?