2.

Jade's POV:

I reach home and quickly walk in, and made sure my back was facing everyone.

"Hey jade your back early." My mother says as she placed her coffee on the table.

I say nothing. I just hang my coat and bag up and slip my shoes off and kick them to aside, quickly sniffling, before I run up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I closed the door behind me and slid down the door, my eyes starting to form into Niagara Falls. I pull my knees to my chest and rest my head on my knees and my hand wrapping around my legs. I weep to myself, for what seems like forever.

"Jade?" My little brother Jackson asks while nocking on the door.

"G..go away!" I finally say while trying to wiping my tears away.

" are..Are you okay?" Jackson asked trying to form his words correctly.

See, Jackson has trouble speaking and forming his words. It takes him a bit longer than anyone one else. But that's because he's a special kid. Not in disability way. No no! He just has problems with speaking sometimes. We all... correction I sit down with him every night and help him speak more fluently. My mother thinks it's cute to see us too get along so well.

My dad on the other hand doesn't give a stuff, that's why I like staying at my moms (my parents are split up. And whenever I stay at my dads he abuses me or rapes me.)

" can you teach me h.. how to sp.. speak? You said you would wh..when you get home." He asked.

"I will after dinner jacky. I'm just not up to it right now." I say with a sigh.

"O..okay." He says and walks away.

I decide to take a hot shower, to clear my head a bit.

Beck's POV:

Ugh we're playing cards and Trina's resting her head on my shoulder. I'm feeling a little down about what happened.

Flash back...

"7!" Jade yelled.

"8!" She yelled again

"9!" She yelled again her voice sounding desperate.

"10!" She says with defeat as she walks away from my life.

End of flashback...

"Beck!" Robbie said waving his hand in my face to get my attention.

"W-what?" I asked.

"Pick your cards up, cat wants to play go fish." Tori says while examining her cards.

"Oh.. uh okay." I say picking up my cards.

"You okay bro?" Andre asks from across the table.

"I'm fine, just disappointed you know?" I say with a loud sigh, and every agreed. Pretending to know how it feels.

I'm so hurt... I know I let her go. But it still hurts.
'Beckett Oliver! Why did you dump me? I thought you loved me!' I hear jades voice yell in my head. Not for a split second I thought how jade feels. She must be crying or hurting herself.

I need to go see! To see how's she's taking it!  I stand up and put my cards in the table, and grab my stuff. Everyone giving me weird looks.

"Im going home." I start. "I don't feel like playing tonight."

"It's okay beck. We'll see you tomorrow." Tori says with a smile.

I have her a halfhearted smile and walked out.

I walked over to where I parked my car... or where I thought I did. Jade! She's taken my truck, to get away from here quicker. Shoot! I remember giving her my Keys. Well that gives me another reason to to jades. I've got to be careful of jades feelings and her father.

Jades father is an abusive man. He abuses her whenever he feels like it. Well only when her mothers out. I also don't want to hurt jades feeling even more than I already did.

I start sprinting to the nearest bus stop. Lucky the bus takes me to the end of jades road. The bus came to a halt at the bus stop, I hop on and pay my fees then I sit down.

After 5 minuets I press the bell. The bus stoped at the next stop and I walked off. Thank god I bought money with me. I sprint down the road, until I reach her house. Her bedroom lights on And my trucks outside. I also notice her moms car isn't in the driveway.

I'm not risking it at the front door. Or the back.. I know this isn't one of my best ideas but I'm going to climb onto the roof outside of her bedroom window.

I dodged past the windows, then grabbed hold of the gutters and started climbing onto the roof. I quickly ran over to jades bedroom window. I peer round the corner to see if she's inside...

I see jade curled up on her bed crying her eyes out... now I feel bad!

Tap tap tap

I knock on jades window. I hear her stop crying. She wipes her tears away and gets off her bed. She walks over to the window that in outside off. She slides her window open and looks at me. I smile and I could see the hurt build up more in her eyes. But she quickly hides it.

Jade's POV:

Beck is outside of my window! I hate him so much!

"What do you want?" I ask annoyed.

"To speak with you and also my car keys." He says I sigh and let him in.

He climbs through the window and looks around like he's never seen my bedroom before.

I grabbed his keys from my bedside table and chuck them to him. He grabs them and puts them in his pocket.

"Thanks." He says with a smile. Th smile I feel I live with!

"What else did you want?" I say trying to make him leave.

" I wanted go talk." He says brushing his hair out of his face

"We've talked now leave." I say folding my arms over my chest.

"Wow wow! SLOW down!" He starts I sigh and let him carry on.
"are you okay?" He asks.

AM I OKAY? AM I OKAY? WHO DOES HE THINK HE IS? NO IM NOT OKAY!

"I'm fine. Is that all?" I say trying to hid the tears threatening to fall down my face any second.

"Um.. I guess so.." he says with an unsure smile. He then says his goodbyes and leaves.