Part 2]

"All right! Let's go!" We got up (not letting go of each others hands) and went to the bar. We each took a beer. Beer after beer I started feeling more and more fuzzy. Last thing I remember someone leading me up the stairs . . .

-

When I woke up the next morning I was completely naked. I was freaking out. And I wasn't even in my own room! Uhm . . . what happened? Got here . . . guy in tree . . . drank with guy from tree . . . went upstairs with guy from tree . . . guy from tree's name is Braden Myers! Holy crap! What did I do?

I stood up not even bothering to cover myself up. How could I have done that?

I searched for my clothes and put them on, feeling gross. I looked around. Who's the taker? Or, what I should say, stealer? Stealing my virginity like that . . . I mean, seriously?! How rude!

I started washing my hands, feeling dirty. Then Braden came in the room and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey babe."

"Uhm . . . what are you doing?" I untangled myself from his arms.

"Oh, I see . . . so you just get down and split? I like it."

"No, that's not what I do. You, Mr. Virginity Stealer Pants, are my first and I can't even remember it! I was trying to save myself but no! You decided to take that, the only thing I really have, away from me!" I stomped away, angrily wiping tears. Then a thought occurred to me. I noticed he wasn't far behind me as if he were following me. "Did . . . did you use protection?"

"Wait, what?"

"Did you use a condom?"

"N . . . yes! Of course I did! It's not like . . . like I'm a man-whore or something . . ." he trailed off.

"Uhh, yeah you are! And you took my virginity away from me . . ." I let one more tear fall-- just one -- and Braden was about to wipe it away but I slapped his hand. "You will never touch me again. Ever!"

"Awwh . . . come on, can't we just talk this out?"

"Yeah, see that's the problem. I've dealt with guys like you. There is no talking. There's only sexual desire and hormones. Stay away from me." And with that I ran out the door, grabbing my bag on the way there, and hopped in my car.

Wow . . . I'm a seventeen year old girl who practically lives on her own and lost her virginity without even remembering it. this might cause some problems.

____________________

Please tell me what you think(:

I worked pretty hard on it.

I'm going to start trying to write a lot longer ones (if I can) and maybe more detailed if needed and I'm sure it is.

Summer is comnig up so that's good.

More time to work(:

Songs:

You've Got A Friend (Cover) by McFly

Not Good Enough For The Truth In Cliche

Check yes Juliet by We The Kings

My Heart by Paramore

Anyone Else but You by Moldy Peaches

<33