I grabbed my towel and rushed inside the toilet and started taking a bath. I didn't care if the water was too cold for me, all I did was just rub my hair with shampoo, rub my body with some body wash, wash my face and brush my teeth.

Once I was done, I hurriedly went out of the bathroom and grabbed some clothes to wear. I grabbed my favorite Band shirt which is The Rolling Stones and the color of the shirt was black. I also grabbed myself a blue, ripped skinny jeans and wore it. 

I dried my hair and hang my towel. I started brushing my hair once it was dry and started with my natural makeup using concealer, blush on and some red shaded lip tint. Once I was contented with what I have on my face, I grabbed a pair of socks and wore it.

I grabbed my white converse and my bag, I slipped my converse on and took a glance at myself in the mirror. Once I was satisfied with my outfit, I rushed downstairs to grab some breakfast.

"Good morning honey! You're in a rush today," Mom said, making me furrow my eyebrows. She's making breakfast, again? Does she need something again from me, like last time's favor?

"Not really. What're you still doing here, shouldn't you be at work by now?" I asked as I grabbed myself a bowl of cereal and some milk. I poured the milk into my bowl and started munching some cheerios.

"You need to slow down before you start choking on that favorite cereal of yours," Mom said making me roll my eyes. I then heard a loud car horn outside our house, making me choke on the cereal I was just about to swallow.

"Told you," Mom said, making me roll my eyes at my very own mother. I stood up from the chair to grab a glass of water as my mom walked towards the door to open and see who it was beeping early this morning.

I then heard my mom say "Come in," as I was drinking the cold glass of water. I then saw Cayden enter the kitchen, making me spit the water almost in his face. I quickly cover my mouth using my right bare hand and he chuckled.

"What's so funny?" I asked, he then shakes his head in reply to say no or probably to say nothing and I just shrugged my shoulders. I grabbed the bowl of cereal and placed it on the kitchen sink and told my mom that I was leaving.

"Hold up, is he going to drive you to school?" Mom asked and I made this weird face, telling her to stop talking and just mind her own business.

"In deed, Mrs. Jones," Cayden said. I then took a deep sigh as I facepalm my face using my right hand and looked at the both of them,

"I'm leaving, bye," I said, I then heard footsteps following me towards my car and I turned around and saw Cayden smiling at me. "What?" I asked, he then continues to give me a smile.

"I will be driving you to school so come on, we don't wanna be late, now would we?" He said and I just rolled my eyes and give in. We both walked towards his car and we both hopped inside. My nose suddenly tingles at the new car smell.

I inhaled the new scent that seems to be so familiar to me, I then realize that he has the same car scent as mine, Balboa Bubblegum. He then gave me this weird look and I also gave it back to him, sending him one of my questioning looks at the same time.

"What?" He asked, I then furrow my eyebrows and looked at him in his eyes. Out of all people that I shouldn't be attracted to is... him and his sparkling brown eyes. 

"Don't what me," I said in a bitter tone, he then furrows his eyebrows at me and gave me a questioning look, the one that I gave him earlier.

"What do you mean 'don't what me'?" He asked, making me want to roll my eyes but instead, I just gave him an annoyed look and a straight face.

"Let's just go because I don't wanna be late," I said. He then blinks his eyes at me for a few times and then decides to leave, giving me a reassuring smile and he turned on the radio, making it sure that it won't be the most boring ride I have ever ridden.

***

Once we arrived at the school grounds, he parked his car at his usual spot and turned off the engine. As usual, his fan girls run up to him and crowds over where his car is parked. They started asking a bunch of questions and Cayden just smirks at all of them.

I can't help but roll my eyes at the situation so I've decided to leave them all alone. I walked upstairs to get inside and grab the books and notebooks that I'll be needing later, once I was about to push the door open, I heard a bunch of girls say "Aw..." in a sad tone.

I shrugged my shoulders and push, open the doors. I heard a bunch of people having their usual conversations and a few football jocks throwing the football and the other one catching it. I was about to fast-walk my way to my locker, not until I felt a warm arm wrap its way around my shoulders.

I took a glance at the hand and looked at the person to my right to see Cayden smiling at me. I then gave him an annoyed looked and removed his arm from my shoulders. He then made a sad face, making me want to punch him and pinch his cheeks at the same time.

"Did you just reject me?" He asked, putting a hand on his chest and looked a bit hurt. He then faked a tear, making me want to punch him. Just punch him.

It's not that I rejected him, it's just... My heart is fluttering and it needs to stop. "Because people are staring at us and I don't want to be the center of attraction again," I said as I walked my way towards my locker and entered my combination.

"Don't you want that? You're going to be famous because you are hanging around with the hottest and the most popular person in this school, which is me, in general." He said, making my blood boil by those words that he just said.

"You're going to be famous,"  It keeps on replaying inside my head, making me stop grabbing all of the books and notebooks that I'll be using for later. I stood frozen at my spot and decided to turn around and face him.

And I did the most unbelievable thing ever, I slapped him.

***

Hello there! Here's the new update for today's chapter. I hope you liked it and I know that some of you are a bit shock right now or probably mad because Hailey slapped Cayden. Well, you need to know the story behind that on the next chapter.

I am a bit aware that this story is a bit short but don't worry, I'll make it up to you guys on the next chapter or on the next next chapters or maybe, you just have to wait...

Don't forget to Vote, Comment your thoughts and Share this story to your friends! 

As always, Carry on and Happy Reading!~

- The Author