||Chapter 45~Awkward||

Start from the beginning

Oh shit... I have to go out and socialize...

...

As I laid in bed I felt weird. I couldn't sleep.
Suddenly the urge became so big I ran into the bathroom and threw up into the toilet.
I flushed it and leaned against the wall.
Great, I'm sick. It must've been that ice cream. I knew it was too old to eat...
I brushed my teeth and headed back to bed.

I fell asleep shortly but that night wasn't a peaceful one.
I dreamt about being tied up with the chains to the ceiling again with my back exposed. I heard a whip in the air and clenched my fists.
I screamed as the whips came, unable to escape, unable to move... the agony was unbearable until I shot my eyes open and saw a tired Damon with a hand on my shoulder holding me still. I was panting and he looked a little worried.
"I thought they were gone." He said in a tired voice and I laid back on my back calmly.
"Me too." I whispered as my eyes watered.
Don't cry. You've cried enough. All you do is cry.
I swallowed back my tears and looked at Damon who was getting up. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.
"Can you... stay...?" I asked quietly and he looked at the hand which was holding his. He pulled his hand away gently and turned back.
"Goodnight." He said before walking out of the room, leaving me feeling rejected.
It took a while before I went back to sleep.

...

It's today. I thought as I laid in bed staring at the ceiling. I got up and headed for the kitchen.
Eggs. Bacon. Pancakes. Toasts. Tea.
When I was finally full, I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I washed my hair and blow dried them.
Damn, it's already 3pm.
I sat down on the couch in my dressing gown with ice cream and turned Netflix on. Within twenty minutes I felt sick again. I went into the bathroom and threw up.

I waited till 5pm but I really didn't feel ill. I felt alright and definitely not sick anymore. So I decided to get ready anyway.
I went for a nice dress with black heels and curled my hair.

I did light makeup and used my favorite Micheal Kors perfume

Soon I heard the familiar ding and Damon was home. He looked me up and down but didn't say anything. He walked into his closet.

Soon he walked out wearing a black buttoned up shirt and dark jeans. He smelled amazing like always and had a little messy hair.
"Ready?" He asked grabbing his car keys as I nodded my head.

Turned out Xavier threw his party on a hotel's rooftop about 15 minutes away from us.
Well, not exactly the rooftop. It was the last floor and the ceiling was made from glass and you could see the stars and the moon shining through it.

When we entered the room, it was filled with a lot of hot girls and hot guys. Damon seemed to know a lot of them but I didn't know anyone apart from Xavier. I saw him doing shots before he noticed us and ran towards us.
"Hey! Damon! Natalie! You came! It's so good to see you!" He exclaimed as he hugged us, I could smell alcohol from him. Then some really hot girl came and hugged Damon. She was stunning. Her dress was black and confident and I knew it would be hard for guys not to give her a second look.

"Damon, Natalie, this is Katie, my friend

"Damon, Natalie, this is Katie, my friend. Katie, meet Damon my cousin and Natalie his girlfriend." Xavier introduced and she literally killed me with her glare. She shot a sexy smile at Damon and he kept looking at her.
I felt stupid. My hair looking awful comparing to her wild and black ones, just like her mysterious eyes with perfectly done makeup. She had just the perfect curves and body, a bright white smile with perfect teeth and literally perfect everything. Her dress fitted her body flawlessly and she seemed to like Damon.
Anyway, me, Damon, Xavier, his one friend and .... Katie all sat at one couch and started doing shots. I didn't wanna get drunk so I took a shot every time they took a second one. I was still the one to get dizzy first. Katie kept being super close to Damon the whole freaking time and always doing small things to touch him or talk to him so that she would always get his attention. The thing is, he kept giving her attention and didn't look at me once throughout the whole night. I noticed that Damon got a little drunk.
The music kept blasting and people kept dancing and drinking and Katie kept flirting with my boyfriend. Soon I was sick of it and excused myself to the bathroom.
I looked at myself in the mirror and noticed that my eyes were a little red and so were my cheeks. I fixed my makeup and took a deep breath to calm my nerves.
I exited the bathroom after a few minutes and headed back through the luxuries apartment towards where we sat.
But what I saw, hurt.

********
Longer chapter for a change :)