CHAP 27

It's been another month. Another month of August not coming home, Another month of seeing to the children myself, Another month of not knowing what is going on in my life and Another month of me crying myself to sleep each time. 

"I just cant do it anymore, I'm hurting more and more each day. Does he not give a shit about his children. i mean we plan this big party with you guys for the children then he disappears. i mean what the fuck is this!" i said 

Come on hun, i know its hard and we sorry but we doing this party for us for our kids been healthy and us doing well after they were born and you are the best after the twins." - Jas 

"Yeah dol, don't stress about him common we gonna have fun tonight and enjoy this celebration" - Tia

 "I guess so" i said. we were having this big party with all this people because the boy's are so thankful for the babies and them been healthy and us having good births so its a huge celebration to celebrate us and the children. i wish i could be happy about this but i am not!

TIA, JAS and I are wearing knew length dresses, mine was a beautiful navy blue, tia's was red and Jas's was purple. it was a corset style top with a flowing puff bottom. i had Amia in a cute little purple all in one with a tutu style around the hips and Leo was in a blue all in one that had a cute bow tie on the neck. Liam (Jas's Son) wore one exactly like Leo but his was a lighter blue then Leo's and  Camantha (Tia's daughter) had a matching one to Amilia but hers was pink. They all looked soo cute. 

The party was done by a party planner so there was not much we had to do but get done. we got dressed and went out back everyone was already here and i never gave a shit. 

I put on a fake smile and greeted everyone there wasn't much to do but relax eat talk and enjoy. Chris and Trey have been here since earlier but still no August. Mama Sheila keeps asking me and i have no idea what to say to her. 

I made my way around with Amelia in my arms Amelio was with my parents. as i turned to the back door i saw August standing there in all his glory wearing a black jeans with a navy blue shirt and navy blue jordans he had on a black top hat. He looked so damn handsome. 

He walked up to me and kissed my cheek, "Mika i wish i had more time to explain, I'm sorry" was all he said as he turned and i watched a girl who looked like a damn hooker enter my back yard in a skin tight red dres

August took her and kissed her cheek. when i looked at her i was so shocked i never know what to say. "Hi, i'm Antia, August's girlfriend. You must be Shermika his baby mama." i just looked at her i couldn't say a thing i just stood there looking at her 'Baby Mama'. 

I held Amilia tighter and turned to walk away. "What the fuck August. I mean your bitch could at least talk" i heard her say 

Tia and Jas walked up to me "Let it go, relax please, you have Amilia in your hand, relax" they keep telling me 

I handed Amilia to Jas and turned around. i walked up to the again and that when i saw it. Her hands on his shoulders and Mel's ring on her wedding finger. 

tears pricked my eyes as i lifted my hand and slapped August across his cheek. I looked at the Antia bitch. "Hi, Im Shermika, August's Girlfriend, The woman that carried his children and the woman he bought this house for oh and the woman he will come back to but hey you man have him, have all of him and enjoy because if he did this to me with you trust me he will do it to you." 

i said and walked into the house. August came running in after me "Shermika, Shermika" he shouted as i kept walking up the stairs. i walked into our room and into the closet. 

"Shermika, what the fuck is wrong with you huh" he asked i turned to him "Are you fucking kidding me, you fucking cheat on me with that skank and bring her into our home and let her introduce herself as your fucking Girlfriend?"