CHAP 8

AUGUST'S POV:

I jumped into my red and black rover, Trey lives like up the road from me and I heard Chris is gonna buy a house in the next street from me which is coo but both them niggas with their woman now fuck. I can't stop thinking of Shermika iono she make a nigga wanna settle and damn when she mentioned her son I got so happy, a nigga like me want children but I never wanna settle down and now for me to want to settle and she has a child I really don't mind playing daddy.

I can't stop thinking about the way she put in down last night I was drunk but when a chick do a nigga like that you remember that shit and she was so damn tight that's why when she said she has a son I was shocked and that mouth damn she making a...

I can't stop thinking about the way she put in down last night I was drunk but when a chick do a nigga like that you remember that shit and she was so damn tight that's why when she said she has a son I was shocked and that mouth damn she making a nigga hard just thinking bout her but this morning she was so different and yeah I seen her stretch marks but I think its sexy I don't mind that shit nobody gonna see her body but me.

I turned into Trey's complex and parked, I took the elevator up to the 13th floor and I entered the code for his pent house as I walked in I saw Shermika's two friends sitting on the couch cuddled up to Chris and Trey.

Wadup niggas I greeted and dabbed ma boys and hugged the girls I set down. Shit this is weird as shit.

"Where's Shermika? I thought you guys would come together?" - Jas

"Nah I left her house this morning, haven't spoken to her yet" I said

"Oh why nigga now she damn gave you the pussy, you leave her?" - Tia

"Nah man, I think it's more the other way round" I said mumbling the last sentence.

"Hey leave the nigga alone" said Chris laughing

"So what we doing?" I asked

"Nothing much its already 01:30 so we can see what we can do when Shermika gets here coz we having Supper at her house tonight gotta be there by 5" - Jas

"Shermika? Coming here?" I asked

"Yeah, nigga why?" - Tia

"N-Nothing" I said leaning my head back.

SHERMIKA'S POV:

I got the drinks and made my way to the address, it wasn't too far from me, about a 5 minute drive. Gosh I can't stop thinking about August the way he spoke to me and yes this morning I never remember shit but when I set for that 30 minute everything coming back to me. He was so sexy dammit why did I do this to myself.

Fuck and that huge snake I think it was a python I need to take him to the zoo or something and shit the way he made me feel. I wont lie he has a magic stick but even before the sex he was so amazing but what is the matter with me why am I afraid to let someone in.

Anyways no use thinking about it I already fucked it up. I pulled into the complex parking. Jumped out of my car and took the elevator to the 13th floor and typed in the code Jas sent me. As the doors opened I heard Jas and Tia laughing so I made my way to the lounge and there standing with a drink in his hand is non-other than August Alsina.