CHAP 9

On my way home I could hear my phone vibrating in my bag but I ignored it. I can't believe I'm letting August meet my parents and I need everything to go smoothly. My mum has been bugging me to move on and find someone but I just can't do that and I don't want to bring temporary people around my son.

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car, jumped out and went into the house. I left my purse and keys on the table by my door and went to the kitchen.

I took everything out for supper tonight. I'm making Vegetables, mashed potato's, Roasted chicken, a green salad, bbq steak, some fried chips and for dessert I made it yesterday before I dropped Aiden at my mum because I needed it to set so I made a Malva Pudding with custard and a fruit salad and ice cream. I hope everyone likes everything.

I had the Chicken and Steak already marinated so I put the Chicken into a big oven tray and I added in the Vegetables. I set the timer on 180 degrees. In a second oven tray I put in the steak and added the basting sauce on put it on the second tray in the oven. With the dessert made, Chicken and Steak in the oven I only have the salad, chips and mashed potato's to make.

I opened my freezer and took out my already cut chips. I buy these from the Market up the road. When you fry them they come out so crispy and fluffy. So I set that on the counter and took out everything for a salad. It was already 5:30 and no one has arrived yet. "Let me call mum" I walked to my house phone and as I was dialling the number I heard my front door open and Aiden screaming Mama.

I ran to the front and grabbed him. "Hey mama's love how are you?" "Fine" "Did you have fun with Nana & Papa?" "Hmmmm" he started kicking to go down so I put him down and he ran to the lounge. I kissed my mum and dad and dad followed Aiden and mum followed me to the kitchen.

"I already put the chicken and steak in the oven the chips will go into the fryer just before we eat. I made the desserts yesterday morning before bringing Aiden over so that's done. I only have the Mashed potato's and salad to make. Oh and did you bring the Mac & Cheese?" I said

"Damn hunny you work fast, haha yes I brought it if I never my daughters would kill me" my mum laughed.

"Let me start peeling the potato's for the mash and I also made this gravy that will go great with the meal" - MamaT

"Oh thanks mum, that's great, sooo how was your day out?" I asked while I started cutting everything up for the salad.

"It was lovely he took us shopping and for lunch and we went to the playground it was so relaxing, I felt as if it was old times again" - MamaT

"Oh I can see you enjoyed it by the smile on your face mum, Glad you had fun but I have something to tell you" I said

"Oh hunny what????" - MamaT

"Tia and Jas are bringing their new men over and I kinda invited someone as well" I said whispering the last part.

"Omg I can't wait to see him look at that smile on your face" - MamaT

As I walked over to the sink to wash out the salad I heard the door open and in walked Jas Trey Tia Chris and last August.

"Hey mama", Jas and Tia ran to Mum and hugged her.

I walked away to the oven checking the chicken and Veg and the Steak which looked almost cooked another 15 minutes and it should be perfect. I then went to the salad and started decorating it on 2 trays for the table.

"Jas, Tia go set the table please" I said

"Damn woman relax, we just got here I wanna introduce my man and you should be doing the same" - Tia I gave her a stern look and turned to see August standing by the entrance of the kitchen. I walked over to him and kissed his lips and pulled him into the kitchen. "Dad can you come into the kitchen quick" I shouted from the kitchen.

My dad walked into the kitchen "Yes baby girl" -Trev

"Daddy, Mummy your other two daughters and i would like you to meet a few people" I said shyly

"Dad, Mama, this is my boyfriend Christopher Maurice Brown also known as Chris Brown." - Tia

Mama, Papa, this is my boyfriend Tremaine Aldon Neverson also known as Trey Songz." - Jas

"And mama, Daddy, This is August Anthony Alsina also known as August Alsina or August." I paused and looked at August then back at my mum and daddy. "My boyfriend". I said

My mum started jumping up and down squealing while my dad started giving them a once over look one by one.

"These are my babies I may have not been in Tia & Jas's life for ever but they are my girls look after them and I swear I will put you 6ft under you hurt them." - Trev he then turned to August. He pulled me into his arms "This is my life right here and I would give the world to her I may not have been there for her how she needed me but I tried my best and she has been through so much I would honestly kill you and not care if you ever hurt my baby girl in any way!" he then turned to all the boys and pulled Jas and Tia into his arms as well.

"I hope you guys understand" he raised his voice a little.

All the boys responded with "Yes Sir" I laughed and kissed my dad's cheek and remembered my chicken and steak so I ran to the oven. "Oh thank god just in time" I put the oven off and went to the chips putting it into the hot oil.

"Jas, Tia can you set the table now" I asked "Yeah Yeah we going"

They took everything out and went to the dining room, I was mixing the mash potato's when I felt arms wrap around my waist I turned and I was in August's hands I rested my palms on my his chest. "So I'm your boyfriend?" he asked. I laughed "Yes you are I guess" I said laughing and at that he bent down claiming my lips with his and damn this kiss is knee weakening.

I pulled away breathless and heard an "Awwww" and when I looked behind August we had my mum jas and tia looking at us.

I then told him go to the lounge while I started dishing out all the food we took all the food to the dining room and everyone set down. With Aiden been so small I introduced August as my friend, I don't think he knows what that is but he smiled and actually wanted to sit by august so I allowed it. As we all started eating laughing and talking nonsense my doorbell rang. I stood up and excused myself to go to the door but was never expecting who would be standing there.

.

.

.

.

.

"Alton" I said in shock

"Babe who is it" August asked walking to me with Aiden in his arms

{a/n: Ooooohhhh Alton!!!!!}

Please vote & comment

Xoxoxo

Ummi_06