CHAP 21

When Chris & Tia got to the airport they helped me with Aiden and my bags and we got to the car.

"So where's August" asked Chris "Oh his coming in tomorrow, i needed to get back tonight because i needes to catch up on work early tomorrow i have an appointment and a case on monday morning so i left Atlanta @ 7:30 and now im here and it was so last minute Aug had his things sorted for tomorrow so i told him to stay the night." I lied through my teeth im making so many excuses for him dammit.

I dont know if im wrong or if he is or what the hell anymore 💔😪  i just need sleep i guess. Chris & Tia dropped me of and helped me into the house.

"I will call you in the morning hun" i told Tia as i said bye when they left i put Aiden into his bed and went to my room i will pack everything tomorrow. Im to exhausted right now. I changed and got into bed and passed out.

... Time Skip ...

Its been 2 weeks since i got back i have explained everything to Jas & Tia as well as my parents and i now realise i was mostly at fault but for good reasons August has been calling texting coming by and i have been ignoring him. I leave Aiden at my mom and August fetches him from there almost every second day because he has made it very clear that he will not stay out of Aidens life no matter what and i really appreciate that but honestly i miss him so much his smile his laugh and really my hormones are making me crazy because i need him so bad.

Today i have an appointment @ the doctor so i left Aiden with my mum and i texted August telling him about it. A few pictures from Atlanta was leaked of August & i together so its currently big news everywhere so i can hardly go anywhere without paparazzi asking questions.

I am currently on my way to the doctor hopefully August comes because we finding out the sex today but we not going to know till the reveal on Saturday and today is only tuesday

I got to the doc and theres no August so i guess his not coming i checked in and im waiting for my turn.
"Shermika Brown" the nurse called. I made my way tp the back.

"Hi, Ms Brown how are you today" asked my doctor "im well, and yourself" i said "im great, okay lets get started. I was told the father will be present today?" "Uhm yes he was supposed to but he couldnt make it" i said "its no problem okay heres a cup i need to do a urine test to check for any infections so pee in there and leave the cup it the bathroom and meet me back here" she said "okay thank you"

I went to the bathroom and did my thing once done i left the bathroom and went back to the room.

"Okay all done" i said "okay great, lay down for me and lift your top i will be back in a minute" she said walking out of the room.

She came back after 5 minutes "okay great it seems Mr. Alsina is here to be with you so im gonna let him in then i will talk about the urine test" she said i got shocked that August came. He walked into the room and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, 1st we have a lil issue, seems like you are abit low on iron so before you leave i will give you some Folic Acid that helps with the iron now lets see this little bundle of joy." She said putting gel onto my stomach and switching the machine on.

"Oh wow," she said "what whats wrong" i asked "oh nothings wrong seems like this little bundle has been hiding another bundle of joy" she said smiling "which explains the low iron because two takes up more nourishment from the body" she said "So i know the genders. I will right them down and put it in an envelope for you" she said walking to her desk.

"Wait huh" i said looking at her like shes mad. She laughed "Congratulations Shermika & August you are having twins and such a blessing and from all the measurements they are growing very well and are healthy but i need you to stay relaxed and no stressing please and also please dont work to much having twins are a blessing but having twins can cause alot of issues if you dont look after yourself so please for your health and the babies please relax" she said and i just looked at her

"Omg" i had tears rolling down my cheeks Twins! What am i going to do. August held my hand "im here for you we gonna do this together" he said wiping my tears away and kissing my lips continuesly.

"Twins?" I said to him "Yes baybeh we having twins" he said smiling i even saw a tear roll down his cheek he was so happy.

"Okay i have your medication and the envelope please take them and remember what i said please look after yourself and i will see you in 3 weeks." She said

"3 weeks?" I asked "yes, instead of a month i want to see you within 2-3 weeks since its twins i need to keep an eye on you" she said

"Okay thank you i will make my appointment outside." I said "Thanks doc" said Aug shaking her hand

"Congratulations again. Good luck and take care of her, see you soon" she said as we walked out.

We made the next appointment and i saw Aug put a reminder on his phone as we walked outside. He kissed my cheek and we walked to my car. I got in and he said he will meet me at my mums house and walked away.

im having twins i said to myself as i drove out of the parking lot.

I called Jas & Tia "Hey bitches what ya doing" i asked

"Oh nothing much we just got home from the store had my appointment this morning and she wrote down the gender of the baby for the reveal." Said Tia

"I got mine last week alread and left it by Mama T. Im so excited for Saturday" said Jas

"Well girls i just got mine and i got even better news" i said

"What what news" said Tia

"Nope i will tell you guys later please come by mums so we can maybe have lunch and August and I can tell you" i said

"I hope you never find out the gender" said Jas
I laughed "no man mines in an envelope also im going to mama T now to leave mine and gonna have lunch im starving" i said

"Okay sure i was on my way there with Chris any way to leave my envelope" said tia

"Okay great meet you there in 10" said Jas

I pulled into my mums drive way with Aug right behind me. We got out and went inside told her Jas and Tia are on their way and we gonna have lunch. She never mind she always cooks for the whole world i laughed

Once everyone came we set down to eat. "Okay everyone August & I have and announcement" i said
"Your'll getting married" said jas

"What no man" i laughed "August go ahead tell them" i said to August.

He stood up. Trey, Chris, Jas, Tia, Mum and Dad even Aiden were waiting for him to talk all eyes were on him.
He held my hand and pulled me to stand in front of him, he put his hands onto my belly and kissed my cheek. "Come on" said Tia excitedly

"Okay, okay" August laughed

"Shermika & I are having" he gave a little pause "TWINS"

"OMG!!!!" Everyone shouted and got up all we got were hugs kisses and congratulations.

The rest of the day was amazing we ate laughed joked planned the reveal party/baby shower and also planned a shopping trip all together for the babies on Sunday after we see the gifts from Saturday. We made sure the invitations are out and we said we having it so early because we will all be around 5 Months pregnant and in our 2nd trimester so its perfect we dont wanna be big balloon's at out baby showers so we doing it now and gives us time to prepare everything for the babies and we told everyone buy White, Crème or Baige.

I ended up letting August stay over at my house but his gonna sleep in the guest room.

We got home and August put Aiden to bed i went to my room after saying good night to both of them i changed for bed and got into my bed.

Having August so close is killing me i need to be next to him i cant even fall asleep.

I slowly sneaked into his room and climbed into bed next to him i cuddled into his body kissing his cheek he smiled at me and we both fell into a deep sleep