CHAP 1 - FILLER

Hey, My name is Shermika Brown, I'm 23 years old. I'm from LA but recently moved to New York with my 2 year old son Aiden. I know what you thinking but I was married, to my high school sweet heart. I finished school at the age of 17 due to my high grades and he was 18, his name is Alton Smith. He was every thing I could ever want and need, after school we ended up going to the same College, I was studying Law and him Engineering.

We were the perfect couple even got an apartment close to campus together but I ended up falling pregnant at 20 in my third year of studying and I only had a year left. I never stopped though we work on it Alton got a job as well and asked me to marry him on my 21st birthday but who would know with the excitement I went into an early labor at 7 and a half months. We were scared but my baby boy pulled through. He spent 3 months in hospital and I never left his side beside for college to give in my assignments. I was already in my 4th and last year of studies so it was easier for me to do the computer courses with my college.

07/07/2015

On his 1st birthday I took him out early in the morning and since it was mine 2 I decided we have some time together since Alton was busy working but my stupidity I trusted Alton don't get me wrong Yes he was at work so on my way out with Aiden I decided to stop at Mc D'z and take my husband something to eat.

I drove down to his office got out of the car and carried the food and Aiden in my hands and went upstairs but when I got close to his door the receptionist said I can't go in, I looked at her and brushed her of and continued to his office and stopped dead in my tracks hearing Moans and Grants. I pushed the door opened to see a Blonde B!tch with her legs on Alton's shoulders as he pounded into her.

Totally upset and heartbroken I never ever thought I would see that in my life. I held my son tighter to me my chest the food dropped to the floor and I turned and ran but the amazing part is he never even knew I was there!

I drove straight to my mum, she's a 45 year old sexy mama haha, she and my dad are no longer together but he is in my life, his in Mexico though so I hardly see him but he calls and is there if i need him. My mums name is Tamika and dad is Trevor. When I got there I explained everything to her, she was very understanding and said I must decide what I want and her door is always open for me and I only had 3 and a half more months left of my studies because finals is in November so I decided to stay with her because she will be able to help me with Aiden so I can focus on my studies. I left him with her went back to my place and packed everything up that belonged to me and Aiden I got a moving company and moved everything that belonged to me to my mum and whatever I never need was in the garage.

After I finished my studies I wanted a new start so I moved to New York, I had my mum move up as well so I have someone to see to Aiden while I'm at work, she has a own place down the road from my house so it's not far for me and my dad is pretty rich so he helped me open my own Law firm S.B ATTORNEYS I deal with criminal and domestic law, it's pretty awesome and this is where I am now.