Chap 18

We have been here for about 7 hours and im extremely tired its already 11:30 and i wanna go home. Augusts Bitch has been throwing slay comments and giving me shitty looks the whole day! Im so pissed of if i was not pregnant i would damn fuck a bitch up!

I walked into the house to see Mama Sheila, she was washing dishes.

"Hey baby, you okay? I know you must be tired" she said as she saw me

"Extremely! Hahaha, But im okay. Thank you for making Aiden sleep for me, when he is having fun he hates to go to bed no matter how tired"

"Aww no problem sweety, his an Angel and i hope my next grand baby is the same" she said smiling

Shit! Did August tell her but he wouldnt have he said we will say it together. I took out my phone and messaged him to come inside now!

"I hope so too" i said laughing acting as if i dont know what she talking about

August walked in just then and walked up to me putting his hands around me kissing my cheek

"Whats wrong baybe? You wanna go home" he asked

"What nonsense, youz are staying the night no excuses! Aiden is already asleep on the single bed in your old room aug and yourll have the queen in the room" she said

I smiled "Thank you mama"

"No problem, come on aug tell these people to all go now its late and i wanna talk to my baby and my future baby" she smiled at me chasing August outside

....

Its already 12 everyone has left only Mama Sheila myself August, Tasha and Amber. The girls were asleep and i was half way there.

"Here you go ma" august said handing me a cup of Hot Coco

I was laying on the couch with my legs on August

"So Mama, Shermika and I have good news" - Aug he was smiling like damn cheese cake

"Hmmm baby and what might that be i hope its you putting a ring on that finger because i already love her aint like all the trash you bring round here" she laughed looking at Amber

I laughed "well hopefully Aug will but the good news is we have a new Alsina on the way" i said sitting up rubbing my tummy, Aug was holding me hand with the biggest smile on his face. 

"OMG are you serious, This is so amazing im so excited" Mama sheila said standing up running to Aug n I kissing us and hugging us. "This has me speechless" she was crying holding August "My baby is having a baby. Aww Shermika thank you so much for making my baby this happy" she said now hugging me.

I was crying as well. As mama let go of me Tasha came to hug me "Yaaay a new baby this is so awesome, my babies are gonna have a cousin" she said rubbing my tummy and kissed my cheek.

I looked over at Amber and she was looking at me like she coud kill me.

Aug pulled me close to him "Lets go to bed Ma its late"

we said good night and made our way to the room.

Aug took of his t.shirt for me to wear and he got into bed with his boxers on only.

"Damn ma you look sexy in my t.shirt" he said pulling me to him

"Ah ah ah, you my boy aint getting nothing you can go down the hall you can find Amber and fuck her!" I said pissed off

"Aahh babe nah man she aint mean anything to me you know that i love you ma i really do. You mean the world to me" he said holding my hand

I set up in the bed "Aug im sorry but if you could do that to me when you came here for a show who says it wont happen again! I cant do that to myself and you know what i went through with Alton!" I said

"Yes i do know but no baybe i wont hurt you like that again please baby" he said coming next to me holding me

I started crying "im sorry Aug i cant do this" i took of his ring gave it to him and turned around to sleep.

...

"Ahh Oh yes August baby Ahh hmmm" i opened my eyes shocked to feel August under the blanket eating me i threw my head back "oh shit baby" i looked to the side to see Aiden gone "where wheres Aiden" i whispered August made his way up "His downstairs with the girls" as he said that he pushed himself into me "oh shit AUGUST!" "Oh baby ah ah"

"You like that baybe, hmmm" he moaned as he started going deeper and harder. "Oh shit yes Aaahhhh" he started kissing me and ran down my neck sucking

"Shit Shermika i love you baybe" "Aah yes" he lifted himself up and started pounding into me "Oh shit August Baby im gonna come" my nails running up and down his back.

"Oh damn baby" he went deeper sending me to cloud 9 "Oh yeeessss" he captured my lips with his as he pushed deeper sending his load deep into me.

He kissed me again "I love you baybe" he kissed my lips 1 last time "i love you too" i said kissing his lips he slid the ring onto my finger "i stick to my promises"

We got up from the bed and went into the shower Aug got done 1st and went to the room to change as i finished up.

"Come on Aug i know you want me" i heard nd from that annoying voice i know its Ambers annoying voice

I slammed the door open "What the fuck is going on here!"

There stood Aug with his pants around his knees boxer on laying on the bed Amber on top in a bra and g.string "August you told me she was downstairs and not to worry"!

I just laughed i got my things from the room went into the bathroom changed " Mika open the door baby please she pushed herself onto me i did nothing i swear" "baby please" i laughed opening the door i walked pass him and went downstairs

I know what happened and i know August did nothing wrong i think im just pissed off with the bitch and after what he did i want him to pay.

"Good Morning" i walked over to Aiden and kissed him then Mama sheila "Good Morning baby hope you slept well" she smiled at me i blushed "yes i did thank you"

"Come sit, wheres August lets eat" at that August walked into the kitched

"SHERMIKA!" Tasha shouted coming to me "YES TASHA" o laughed

"Lets do something all of us today please, theres a small Farm about 20 minutes away we can relax the children can have fun they can feed the animals and ride horses. PLEEAAASE!"

"I dont mind hun, but you have to ask August" and there stood August looking at me like he wants to eat me up

"Sure no problem lets go to the Hotel first to change its about 9 now we can leave by 10:30 we can meet youz there" he said looking at me.

"I gave Aiden a bath and dressed him into what you had in the beg he looks oulik in his Superman Shorts and T.shirt and his tekkies match. Please can send him us. You can go pack his bag and things PLLEEEAAASE!!!"

"GOSH, Tash sure he can thanks so much for getting him ready for me."

"No probz thank you thank you thank you" she got up running upstairs.

August and I ate and left for the hotel.