Chapter 20

I ran out side looking for my car, then I remembered my new wings and how everyone on the street was stareing at me. I instantly ran back inside, Steve staired at me for a moment "I can't go out side and my car is gone" I say, then I realization hit me I don't have my phone ether "can I borrow your phone so I can call SHIELD to see if they have my car?" I ask Steve,"sure" he then searches his pockets and pulls out his phone and hands it to me, instantly type in Maria's number and she picks up "hello"

"This is (y/n) Coulson,  I am calling about the where abouts of my car" I say slightly annoyed

"It's currently in the parking garage at SHIELD"

"Thanks, you couldn't have told me that before I left SHIELD" okay now I'm really annoyed

"I can see if a agent can drive it out to your apartment" she says

"That would be great, thanks Maria"

"Anytime, bye" she says then hangs up the phone, i then hand Steve his phone back. I then realized something I'm still in my pajamas  'oh what the heck I don't care there just pj's' I think to myself, I reach into my wardrobe and pull out a backpack, I then grab some clothes and essential needs and stuff them in the bag and zip it shut. I look out my window and see my car drive up, I then look around for a hoodie and spot my supernatural hoodie laying on a chair. I grab my hoodie and stretch out my wings and rap them around my torso, sliping my hoodie on, i looked in the mirror and see i looked almost normal. I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder and walk out of the apartment with Steve.

I sighed a breath of relief at the fact that my car wasn't stolen or destroyed, the agent that drove my car over got out, I thanked him and he left. Steve walked up to me "you can follow me in your car" Steve says, i nod and throw my bag in to the passenger seat, I get in the driver's seat and buckle my seat belt as Steve gets on his motorcycle and starts driving with me following close behind.

Amber: I am so so so sorry I haven't updated in awhile, uh T'Challa explain for me please

T'Challa: I have been trying to get her to quit watching youtube so much and actually write more chapters... Amber why do I have to explain it's your weird book

Amber: fine... I'll get my brother to explain *calls Dean on her phone*

Dean: you maybe our little sister but we aren't covering for your butt *hangs up phone*

Amber: *sighs* I lost track of time and it didn't help I had writers block and I didn't know where to take this chapter so I ended it at 300 words and not the usual 500 plus words

T'Challa: now was that so hard

Amber: *glaires daggers* your sleeping on the couch tonight *sassy walks of into the hallway*

T'Challa:... damn

~ Sam and Dean's sister Amber and T'Challa out😍😎