Chapter 11

As soon as Steve said there was a nuke headed strait towards New York I couldn't just stand there, "Steve, can I borrow your ear peace" I ask, he nods then takes the ear peace out of his ear and hands it to me, i put it in my ear and push the button to speak "this is Solar Flare, is there anything I can do to help?" I ask, "I have a plan, if we can redirect the nuke in to the portal, it should hit the mother ship and destroy them and Natasha will close the portal" Tony says, i then take the ear peace out of my ear and hand it back to Steve, I look up to the sky and take off and head to where the nuke is.

I soon see the nuke and Tony under it trying to redirect it, I fly over next to Tony and lift up as well, redirecting it right in to the portal I put a fire shield around my head as we go through the portal. I looked around me and what I saw was unbelievably amazing. The stars, the galaxys, it was like nothing I had ever see before. But then I caught a glimpse at Tony, who seemed to be unconscious, that's when the explosion erupted from the nuke hitting the chitauri mother ship.

The force from the blast knocked me and Tony back to the portal that leads to earth, but when the blast hit me I was knocked out and falling back to Earth at a alarming rate.

*Steve's pov*

I watched as stark and (y/n) fell back to Earth at a alarming rate, after they fell through the portal Natasha had closed it. I watched as hulk jumped up and caught Tony, but (y/n) continued to fall and it looked like she was falling towards the lake in central park. I take off running to central park, while the others check on Tony.

I arrive at Central Park in time to see (y/n) fall into the lake, but not come back up, then I remembered back on the Helicarrier when I first met her she mentioned something about not being able to swim. I drop my shield and jump in after her, I see (y/n) sinking to the bottom of the lake, I reach out and grab her arm and pull her close to me, then I start swimming to the top. Once I reached the top of the lake, I start swimming to shore.

Once I got to shore, I pulled (y/n) up on shore as well. I looked at her and noticed that she wasn't breathing "please don't kill me for this" I mumble to myself as I start mouth to mouth. After about two minutes she starts breathing again and coughs up a bunch of water, she sits up very fast "am i alive?" She asks, "yes" I say then she plopped back down on the grass.

*your pov*

I sigh, happy that Steve had saved my life. And maybe also for the fact that Steve kissed me, well not really kissed me he was just trying to save my life in all but still. "Is Tony still alive?" I ask Steve, "I think so, I'm not sure 'cause as soon as you guys fell back to Earth I ran over here to help you" Steve says, "well then I guess we better go see" I say as I get up off the grass and start walking "um it the other way" Steve says and I mentally face plam myself and start walking in the other direction with Steve.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hey all Weabo_Amber here and I wanted to thank each and every one of y'all who have read my book and honestly I did not think that this book would get even 10 views and oh my gosh like there are 758 views and 8 votes like seriously y'all are all amazing and I hope you continue to enjoy my book and I just wanted to tell you ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

I hope you have a wonderful day or night ~ weabo_amber out 😎😘