Chapter 28

okay so there are a few things i would like to say, thank you all so much for reading this story when i first started writing this i didn't think anyone would read it and here we are now at 30k reads... wow it really is hard for me to belive that this is real, and something that making these storys on here have really helped me boost my courage in my writing skills an i hope to some day write my own orginal story and i hope everyone will like that one as well!. i first had the idea for this story when i was 12 (i think) and now to see so many people like it just makes me happy, anyway i better get on to the story before i continue to ramble on about this - Caly out.

to say everyone was mad at Tony would be a understatment, but then again Bruce also was to blame a little -but mostly Tony-. everyone had gathered in the lab after the attack to here what was Tony's and Bruce's pleads of being non-gulity, even though it was mostly Tony's idea in the first place. you stood there leaning up against the wall staring at Tony, it wasn't untll Thor came back and lifted Tony up by the neck that you stopped leaning against the wall. if you were honest your head had started spinning after what happend, hince you leaning on the wall, as you moved it seemed to get worse.

"Thor, put Tony down" You said  as you tried to get the spinning in your head to stop. "as much as i want to kill Tony right now we- i-" you stuttered out as you felt like you were going to vomit from all of the spinning, then the pain started. your face became contorted from the pain as you started stumbling out of the room, everyone watched with a concerned look on there faces. Natasha and Steve followed after you sharing looks of concern. 

after you got out of the room and a bit down the hall you fell to the floor craddling your head between your hands. everything in you wanted to scream from the pain, but you kept quiet. you sqweezed your eyes shut as hard as possible hoping that would stop the growing pain that felt like it could split your skull in two. then the vision started. there were the red and blue blurs along with the floating island in the sky. then there was fire. lots of it. everywhere on the bottom of the now falling island. then you saw it a helicarrier off in the distance you could see people sceaming, but you couldn't make out their faces. it was as if you were in a haze and were barely able to make out the full picure. then everything faded and there was only black left.

you heared Steve and the others talking around you as you opened you eyes. when Bruce saw your eyes were open he ran over and started checking your eyes and heart rate. you were confused at first as to where you were then you reaalized, you were in the med bay. you looked to Natasha and Steve, then you saw the rest of the team there. all staring at you like you were from another planet.

to say you really didn't want to be there would be a under statement. then Bruce finally said something "how do you feel?" he asked with wonder. you looked over to Steve and Natasha with a look that said i will kill you.

"Well i have a headache, why?" you responded with a puzzled look.

"well you ran out of the room when Thor and Tony were fighting, then you passed out in the hallway and Steve and Nat found you" Bruce said with a pause "She explained to us what you said about seeing the future"

"Naaaat!" You said turning to look at the red head "you said you would keep quiet about that"

"well you know what, Y/n, you scarred the shit out of us!" Natasha yelled "you were out for three fucking hours!"

at that you paused. had you really been out for three hours. "what?" you said with a look of utter confusion. everyone looked at each other.

"Natasha isn't lieing, Y/n, you really were out for three hours" Bruce said, while you stared at the wall only blinking every now 'n then. "you okay?"

"i was only out for probably three minutes, at least i think it was" you said to yourself. after your head stopped hurting Bruce finally let you leave the med bay. but there were conditions. you had to check in with Bruce every hour and Steve was to monitor you inbetween those hours. no one had asked what you had seen, to which you were happy about considering you had no idea how to explain it to them. this sure had been some day.

so i think a bit ago i said i would be adding Infinity War to this book, but i don't think i want to casue i'm planing on ending this book after age of ultron and one of my own event for the reader to go through. so i'm so so sorry if i did say that and got your hopes up. - Caly out