chapter 5

As i was flying i began to feel dizzy and my vision was getting blurry, I managed to make it to where steve and Tony where fighting thor, I couldn't hardly stand so I leaned against a tree, "STOP FIGHTING!" I yell with all my might "the next person to hit someone will get turned to ash" I put a ring of fire around the each of them and they just stared at me "we can settle this back on the Helicarrier" as I say that my vision blacks out and I fall to the ground.

*Steve's pov*

"We can settle this back on the Helicarrier" (y/n) says then her eyes close and she falls to the ground, I run over to her as fast as I can to see if she was hurt or something, but she wasn't she just passed out, then Natasha walked over, I didn't even see her off in the distance "Great she used to much energy" Natasha says "captain can you carry her to the quinnjet" I nodded then picked up (y/n) bridal style and Natasha pointed to where she landed the quinnjet.

As I started walking in the direction Natasha said the quinnjet was, but when I was walking I couldn't help but stare at (y/n)'s face she was just so beautiful.

When I had finally got back to the quinnjet I set (y/n) down on the seats and moved her (h/l) (h/c) (hair length) (hair color) out of her face, I sat down next to her and set her head on my lap, and a little bit later Natasha came back with loki, Tony, and that guy I think I heard (y/n) say his name was thor but I'm not sure, and the rest of the trip back to the Helicarrier was pretty quiet.

*time skip still Steve's pov*

We had finally got back to the Helicarrier, Bruce Banner was the first to leave then Thor and Tony took loki to lock-up, Natasha walked over to me "follow me, I'll show you where you can put (y/n)" Natasha says, I follow close behind Natasha.

She then leads me to a room with a bed and a chair, I set (y/n) down on the bed "doesn't she need medical attention" I asked and turned around to face Natasha "no from what it looks like she just used her powers too much" she says "she should wake up in about 2 hours" then leaves, I didn't really under stand what she meant by that, but I decided to stay with (y/n) so when she wakes up she won't freak out.

*2 hours later your pov*

I woke up on a bed with a splitting headache, I didn't remember how I got here, then it hit me I was in the forest, Steve and Tony were fighting Thor and I used the last of my energy to stop them, I decided to sit up and look around the room I was in, then my eyes fell to the chair where Steve was sleeping, I couldn't stop stareing at him he looked so peaceful, then he started moving "hello, how are you" he says,

"Im fine, how did I get here the last thing I remember was passing out in the forest" I say slightly confused

Steve then tells me what happened and how he carried me here, he then says "if you don't mind me asking, how come you passed out I tried asking Natasha but she just said you would wake up in 2 hours", leave it to Nat to not explain anything.

" well how about this, I'll tell you while we walk over to the break room because I have not had anything to eat since 2:00 pm" I say and start walking to the door and Steve follows.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
A/N hey everyone I would just like to say I am currently working on a new book, it is a Bucky Barnes X reader and I don't know when I will be posting it but it will be soon... so author~chan out