Depression

(Chloé POV)
I'm still at the bar, I think my depression is getting the best of me now. My vision start getting blurry. "Go home." The bartender said. "Alright." I said getting up and I hardly couldn't see. I trembling as I walk to my car. I got in my car to go home I guess Jahseh probably mad and went somewhere. My head start hurting and my vision blurry as ever. I stay there awhile and the lights went off in the bar so I know it's close. I smoke me a cigarette. I seen a shadow behind my car don't know who it is. All I heard was my window bust open. I couldn't see who it was , I felt him or her hands around my neck choking me. My vision start getting blurry and dark. I just fake like I was dead.
(Jahseh/X POV)
I found out where Chloé go when me and her get into a argument or anything. So I left my car at home and dress in all black. I bust her window and start choking her but it wasn't me it was X. I felt her stop moving and I put her in the backseat of the car. I remove all the crush window shield out the car and start the ignition. I call up Ski but he didn't answer so I call Trunks he didn't answer. So I just drove back the our house. I look in the rear view mirror and see wasn't moving. Then I heard her crying. "Jahseh." I hear her said. "What?" I said bluntly. "I'm sorry." She said sniffing. "That's okay, I'm sorry for acting up and I'm sorry for cheating too I won't ever do it again." I said.
[two hours later]
Me and Chloé at home,she's in the bed sleep I guess. I'm still up watching Adult Swim. I feel my body shaking I think my demons are messing with me. So I rush over to the counter to get my medicine and took some of it. I felt calm, so I decided to go to sleep but I went in the other room we had.

(Author Note) this chapter is shitty shit💀 I just put this together I'm sorry my readers. I start classes Monday wish me luck!!😇 Vote , comment, and follow me!!!❤❤❤❤